Beko & Designair Black Single Single Oven & Gas Hob Pack
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
Product bundle details
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Guarantee - 2 year Manufacturer parts and labour
- Energy rating - A
- Oven: (H)595mm (W)594mm (D)567mm - Hob: (H)55mm (W)580 mm (D)510mm - Hood: (H)900mm (W)600mm (D)473mm
- Comes with - Cast iron pan supports and a wok burner, cooking tray & aluminium washable filter
Features and Benefits
- Gas hobs are the most responsive choice, giving better temperature control than most electric hobs
- 4 gas burners including wok burner
- Oven includes stylish push in push out knobs
- NanoTech inner door coating and removable side racks make cleaning the oven interior easier - Fully removable inner glass door
- You will need a gas safe engineer to install a gas hob
Designair CHK60BK¹ Black Steel Chimney Cooker hood, (W) 600mm
|Power settings||3 speed settings|
|Noise sound pressure||55dB(A)|
|Power output||120 W|
Beko QOF243B Black Electric Single Fan Oven
|Main oven capacity||71L|
|Number of Functions||4|
|Digital display||LED display|
Beko QHGW6422B 4 Burner Black Cast Iron Gas On Glass Hob
|Number of burners||4|
Help & Advice
How to guides
For many of us, the kitchen is the heart of the home – it’s the place where we cook, where we gather to eat and where we choose to entertain. It can often do double-duty as a playroom, dining room, laundry, home office and more. Therefore, it’s no surprise that kitchens often show wear and tear quickly.
Thankfully, creating a new look in your kitchen doesn’t mean you need to start again from scratch. Transformations can often be quick and simple – and most need next-to-no tools. We’re talking low mess, low fuss, and maximum impact.
To get you inspired, here are our top tips to inject a breath of fresh air into your kitchen. They’re easy projects that can be completed start to finish in a couple of hours at most. So grab your supplies, let’s get started!
Dreaming of more space to cook for your family and friends? A range cooker could be your answer. No longer found only in big country kitchens, they're now popular in all kinds of homes. Providing you with between 30cm and 60cm more space than a standard cooker, they'll give you extra oven and hob space, a grill, a wok burner, a warming compartment and a griddle - all in one convenient place.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery