See more Dishwashers
Beko DIN15210 Integrated Full size Dishwasher
A+ rated DIN15210 dishwasher from Beko. It features an LED display and 5 preset washing programmes, ideal for small and large loads of dirty dishes. Designed to be more economical, it only uses 12L of water per cycle.
- Number of Place Settings: 12
- Energy rating: A+
- Water consumption per cycle: 12 L
- Noise sound pressure: 49dB(A)
- Guarantee: 1 year
- Extend your guarantee to 2 years by registering with the manufacturer
Features and Benefits
- Removable Sliding Cutlery Basket. The cutlery basket slides across the width of the dishwasher allowing more effective loading of dishes. It can also be completely removed to create room for larger items.
- With low water and energy consumption, this dishwasher helps you save money on utility bills.
- The Half Load function is a perfect addition for those days when you don't have a large load of dishes to wash - it can help you save between 10-25% in energy and water consumption when washing half or smaller loads.
- Clean&Shine Programme - Perfect washing and drying in just 90 minutes, the ultimate in convenience and time saving.
- Salt and Rinse Aid Indictor Lights: Easy to view, these indicator lights let you know when salt or rinse aid needs adding to your dishwasher.
|Number of Place Settings||12|
|Annual power consumption||290kWh/year|
|Wash performance rating||A|
|Drying performance rating||A|
|Noise sound pressure||49dB(A)|
|Number of wash temperatures||4|
|Number of preset programmes||5|
|Operation||Touch operated, button operation|
|Timer||3, 6 or 9 hour delay timer|
SHOCKINGLY BAD - DO NOT BUY
Mikeevans1969 - 1 year ago
We are on our 2nd dishwasher in under 3 months and this has packed up with same fault.
Customer Service is far from great - do not buy Beko!
Anonymous - 2 years ago
this dishwasher is brilliant very easy to use and delivery was fab
MJF54 - 2 years ago
The installation instructions are pretty poor with no description of the installation process. After being able to install properly, the machine did not empty all if the water after the first use and now refuses to work at all. Still waiting after 3 days for a call from a Beko engineer.
Great for the price
Gill29 - 2 years ago
I bought this to replace an old integral machine. Very happy with the purchase. Simple to use.
Good valu for money but has design problems
Maxmacmax - 2 years ago
Dishwasher is excellent apart from its design. If you have a plug behind it it wont fit. If you have pipes it wont fit. It is 50mm deeper than a integrated washing mashine which fits fine. But this doesnt and we had to run all the plumbing inside the wall and move the plug socket under the sink. I don't know if that is an issue with all of them but this one certainly was
Customers who bought this also browsed
Beko BDQF24300B Black Electric Built under double oven
Enjoy cooking again with this black oven from Beko. The seven functions, interior grills and interior light are ideal for keen bakers and those that like to entertain. Guarantee - 1 year Energy rating - A Comes with - 3x interior grills, enamelled grill tray and circular shaped interior light ...
Beko DRW11401FB Black Electric Warming drawer
Enjoy cooking again with this black built-in electric warming drawer from Beko. The five functions, anti-slip mat and sturdy design are easy to use. The 22L oven capacity is designed for everyday cooking. Guarantee - 1 year Extend your guarantee to 2 years by registering with the manufacturer
Beko HQC 63402 E 3 Burner Black Glass
This glass vitroceramic hob has touch controls located to the front of the hob for ease of use - it’s easy to select your required setting no matter the dish. Guarantee - 1 year
Beko HQI 63400 AT 3 burner Black Induction
This glass induction hob has touch controls located to the front of the hob for ease of use - it’s easy to select your required setting no matter the dish. Guarantee - 1 year