Beko QC55F White Integrated Fridge freezer
- Guarantee - 2 years Manufacturer parts and labour
- Energy rating - A+
- Contents - 1 chiller zone compartment, 1 built-in chrome wine rack, 1 ice cube tray, chrome coated door rack drawers & transparent freezer drawers
Features and Benefits
An ideal addition to any kitchen this fridge freezer has plenty of room for all your essentials and loads of great features making it perfect for large households.
- With Frost Free technology there is no need to manually defrost the freezer. This great feature prevents ice building up and restricting valuable storage space
- Chiller compartment maintains a low temperature at around 0ºC; ideal for safely storing fresh and cooked meat and fish for longer
- Chrome coated bottle retainer to keep bottles safely stored upright
- Antibacterial door seals prevents bacteria from forming and entering the fridge
- Adjustable glass shelves - Flexibility to change shelf height, useful when storing tall items
- Reversible doors for left or right hand opening
- Full width commodity racks ideal for storing small jars and condiments
- Freezer Guard - Ideal for locating your appliance anywhere in the home, this technology ensures that food stays frozen, even when the outside temperature drops as low as -15ºC
- Adjustable Thermostat allows you to change the temperature dependent on your storage needs
|Work light||Integrated light|
|Number of shelves||3|
|Number of compartments||10|
|Number of door shelves||3|
brilliant fridge freezer
karen1608 - 2 years ago
I bought this 50/50 fridge freezer last week and it was delivered on Monday. Had 4 in stock and i was a little worried due to other reviews. Like the sales man said, its the moat popular model but the happy customers don't review. Ok, so the storage space is a little smaller than our previous freezer, but this is due to the amazing frost free fan. I put some new ice cubes in the top shelf and within 30minuted they were frozen solid!! The Salad draw keeps vegs crisp and I love the bottle rack.
Cant say enough good things about this product.
Very happy 10/10
Very happy with new appliance
Ursulla16 - 3 years ago
I have had my new fridge freezer for about 2 weeks and am very happy with it! The different shelves and storage units are a great addition! Was also a bargain as I bought it in the sale! Great value for money!
Truly terrible, avoid buying this product
Zxcvb - 3 years ago
This fridge freezer is terrible. The fridge does not match the instruction book or any of the fittings supplied with it. It is impossible to follow the instructions or install. I have spent ages on the phone to Beko and have gotten nowhere.
Really hate this product.
Harry D - 4 years ago
wish we had not seen this as it is faulty and was faulty from instulation had to now have three days off up to yet still not yet resolved