Beko WDIY854310 White Built in Washer dryer
[This is a block of tabs..]
This washer dryer from Beko features tonnes of fantastic features making it the perfect addition to busy households - whether you need to get the football kit clean in a hurry or need an extra rinse setting for allergies there’s a programme to suit!
- Guarantee - 1 year Manufacturer parts and labour
- Energy rating - A
- Water consumption per cycle - 47 L
- Extend your guarantee to 2 years by registering with the manufacturer
Features and Benefits
This washing machine from Beko has a large drum sizes allowing you to wash more in one go, making life easier and saving you time. You can wash up to 40 shirts in one wash cycle, making it ideal for large families who frequently wash large loads and bulky items. Additionally you can dry up to 5kg in one load, which is the equivalent of 25 shirts.
- Fast wash for full load - You no longer have to wait hours for your daily wash to be ready, with our Daily Quick programme you can wash a large 8kg load of lightly soiled laundry, in just 28 minutes.
- Sensor drying programme - The Sensor drying programmes identify the levels of moisture in the drum and automatically stop when the desired dryness level is achieved. Preventing over-drying, they help you save time and money on energy bills and provide a better protection for clothes.
- Child lock - Activating the Child Lock prevents the accidental changing of programmes by locking the buttons.
- The Pro-Smart Inverter Motor delivers improved energy efficiency, reduced noise levels and is more reliable compared to standard motors. It also comes with an additional 10 year warranty for guaranteed peace of mind.
- Fast Wash and Dry - 1kg in 60 min - This handy programme allows you to wash and dry up to 5 shirts in only 60 minutes, great for solving last minute clothing dilemmas.
- Quick wash programmes allow fast cleaning of smaller loads. Ideal for when you're in a hurry, the Xpress Super Short Programme washes a 2kg load of lightly soiled laundry in just 14 min.
- An anti-allergy wash & dry cycle, endorsed by Allergy UK, helps reduce the amount of allergens like cat, dog and pollen allergens as well as bacteria and fungi. Ideal for households with allergy or asthma sufferers.
- Using advanced technology, this washer dryer uses much less water than other models on the market, helping you save money on water bills.
|Wash performance rating||A|
|Spin performance rating||A|
|Drying Conditions||5 kg drying capacity|
|Number of preset programmes||16|
|Safety feature||Child safety lock|
Help & Advice
How to guides
For many of us, the kitchen is the heart of the home – it’s the place where we cook, where we gather to eat and where we choose to entertain. It can often do double-duty as a playroom, dining room, laundry, home office and more. Therefore, it’s no surprise that kitchens often show wear and tear quickly.
Thankfully, creating a new look in your kitchen doesn’t mean you need to start again from scratch. Transformations can often be quick and simple – and most need next-to-no tools. We’re talking low mess, low fuss, and maximum impact.
To get you inspired, here are our top tips to inject a breath of fresh air into your kitchen. They’re easy projects that can be completed start to finish in a couple of hours at most. So grab your supplies, let’s get started!
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery