See more Stoves
Beldray Stove, 5 kW
- Material - Cast iron construction
- Comes with - Heat-resistant glove and a flue outlet spigot
- 2 years Guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Multi fuel stove for clean burning
- Ideal for use with coal and smokeless fuel
- Eco-Friendly when using wood from sustainable sources
- Suitable for use with a brick or prefabricated chimney (suitable for solid fuel)
- The Beldray 5 kW Cast Iron Multi fuel Stove (EH0690SC) is exempt from the Clean Air Act 1993 subject to the following conditions, the appliance must be fitted with a mechanical stop to prevent secondary air control closure beyond the 2 ¼ turns open position
|Heat efficiency||77 %|
|Heat output||5 kW|
|Chimney type||Class 1|
|Chimney or flue||Flue required|
Tedders996f - 1 year ago
I have enjoyed this product for a couple of years now but I need to replace parts.
Can you please advise where I can source the glass for the door, also the sealing rope that surrounds the door. I have another problem that has occurred, namely parts of the fires grate have broken! Not sure if these are common faults but I think they need to bye addressed! Please can you advise how I can acquire these components as I wish to continue using this Muti Fuel Stove purchased from my local B&Q store in Bristol.
Many thanks for your attention to this matter.
Warm and Cosy
Warm of LB - 1 year ago
This is an excellent little stove. Problems: the first one was damaged with a large chip out of the corner of the cast iron base, probably dropped on its corner. B&Q after sales where great and sent another one out the very next day, unfortunately this one had a broken door handle. Our stove fitter said that he was able to make one good one up out of the two and its working fine now. Weighing in at around 60 kg's (each) and having to help the driver off the lorry (twice) was really heavy going. These would benefit from being on small individual pallets to protect them. Although the cardboard packing lets it down this is still a great stove and work really well.
Beldray defra approved stove
Bezzer0161 - 1 year ago
Just had this stove installed & can only say what a performer it is! Also this type is suitable for a smoke controlled area