See more Toilet Seats & Fittings
Bemis New York White Soft close Toilet seat
This Bemis New York white toilet seat features a soft close function, meaning that it will close slowly and quietly when put down. The seat is made from moulded wood and comes with sta-tite® fastening system and silentium® adjustable chrome tuck-under hinges.
- Compatibility: Most toilets, Hinge width from 145mm to 165mm - Use a 13mm spanner to tighten and snap the bottom portion of the STA-TITE nuts
- Assembly required
- 2 years Manufacturers guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- STA-TITE® - patented fixing system that will not loosen! Simple, “no mess” installation ensures your seat stays tight on the pan
- Silentium® - Slowly and quietly closes to prevent slamming and pinched fingers
- Durable, FSC-certified American Innova® moulded wood with a high-gloss, water-based paint finish
- Adjustable chrome tuck-under hinges are stylish and help to create the perfect fit on your pan
- Environmentally friendly - made with responsibly sourced woods and water-based paints
|Toilet lid closure||Soft close|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Stains, unable to clean as paint comes off
Ste Van de - 8 days ago
This seat stains very easy, unable to clean as paint comes off.
No problem with hinges but recently falls a little faster
Second one bought.
Charles H - 12 days ago
I bought this model as the existing one was the same make and style. The existing one had become scratched and marked and we wanted to upgrade it had reached the end of its useful life. The old one still closed softly and we gave it away to someone who was able to repaint it, so life still goes on for it.
Honest Bob the builder - 24 days ago
Lid closes on you. Hinges sound as if there's sand in them. Poor fitting.
This seat stains badly!
JPSymo - 1 month ago
Although I read the reviews that the seat stained I still bought it. But it stains badly as soon as you sanitise it with antibacterial cleanser and I had to dispose of the seat. I would not recommend a product you cannot clean properly.
Hinges have seized up!
sadCustomer1970 - 1 month ago
3 years in and the seat's hinges have seized up, so now you have to force it down, quite hard, to close it! For such a simple product at such an expensive price, I expected it to be better than this. My advice...don't buy, as you'll be disappointed.