We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in-store or online, we urge you to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Toilet seats & fittings
Bemis Push n'Clean White Sta-tite top fix Soft close Toilet seat
2 for £60. Discount applied at checkout.
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Instructions for fitting: To ensure seat is compatible measure distance between fixing holes
- Quick release facility
- Fittings & fixings included
- Comes with Stainless steel hinges
- Instructions for care: Wipe clean with a soft damp cloth, using just soap & water if required
- Compatible with Most toilets, Hinge width from 65mm to 165mm
Features and benefits
The Push n’Clean Classic soft close toilet seat is designed for universal pans and features Push n’Clean for easy, hygienic cleaning. The stainless steel hinges are adjustable. This seat stays tight with STA-TITE® Top Fix: the patented fixing system that keeps your seat tight and installs easily from the top of the pan. No more loose seats
- The slow close feature slowly and quietly closes the lid to prevent slamming and pinched fingers
- Installs easily from the top of the pan, also suitable for bottom fix pans
- Push n’Clean - the easy release system for hygienic cleaning. Simply push down and lift the seat off
- STA-TITE® - patented fixing system that will not loosen! Simple, “no mess” installation ensures your seat stays tight on the pan
- Scratch & heat resistant material
|Hinge fitting width||65-165mm|
|Material||Durolux thermoset plastic|
|Toilet lid closure||Soft close|
|Toilet seat fitting||Sta-tite top fix|
Bignosey - 10 days ago
Do not buy Beamish seats. We have had two and both have failed within 6 weeks of fitting.
The soft close fails and the release clips fail.
My wife literally fell of the toilet.
Rubbish toilet seat - 23 days ago
Awful fitment, pads on bottom of seat too thick meaning it just keeps popping out of the fixings.... useless!!
Broke second day
SamUK - 1 month ago
One of the hinges broke on the back second day after installing it.
Leighla - 1 month ago
I should’ve read the reviews first. The seat ‘push-lift system’ is a nightmare, not remotely secure
Poor seat fittings
Nigel70 - 2 months ago
We should have read the reviews before buying. The fastenings to the bowl are very tight but the push on connection of the seat is poor and too loose. There is no way of tightening it. Definitely not recommended.