See more Toilet seats & fittings
Bemis Push n'Clean White Sta-tite top fix Soft close Toilet seat
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Instructions for fitting: To ensure seat is compatible measure distance between fixing holes
- Quick release facility
- Fittings & fixings included
- Comes with Stainless steel hinges
- Instructions for care: Wipe clean with a soft damp cloth, using just soap & water if required
- Compatible with Most toilets, Hinge width from 65mm to 165mm
Features and benefits
The Push n’Clean Classic soft close toilet seat is designed for universal pans and features Push n’Clean for easy, hygienic cleaning. The stainless steel hinges are adjustable. This seat stays tight with STA-TITE® Top Fix: the patented fixing system that keeps your seat tight and installs easily from the top of the pan. No more loose seats
- The slow close feature slowly and quietly closes the lid to prevent slamming and pinched fingers
- Installs easily from the top of the pan, also suitable for bottom fix pans
- Push n’Clean - the easy release system for hygienic cleaning. Simply push down and lift the seat off
- STA-TITE® - patented fixing system that will not loosen! Simple, “no mess” installation ensures your seat stays tight on the pan
- Scratch & heat resistant material
|Hinge fitting width||65-165mm|
|Material||Durolux thermoset plastic|
|Toilet lid closure||Soft close|
|Toilet seat fitting||Sta-tite top fix|
A replacement for a replacement
grandadnash49 - 10 days ago
Looking for a new seat to replace a replacement previously bought and decided to give this one a go. It looked good quality and the fitting instructions were really simple with a niffty fitting tool supplied for alignment. Fantastic clamping arrangement and it stays tight. The seat is easily removed for cleaning. All in all the seat does all that it says on the box. Fully recommend
This product is very poor indeed.
Chow31 - 14 days ago
The quick release mechanism means the seat often comes away in your hands when opening it. One person was badly bruised when the whole seat detached itself when in use.
AndyBat - 2 months ago
I have one other type of Bemis seat which is good, but this push and fit seat is awful. The release mechanism broke on the first day.
beenub - 2 months ago
The seat became very loose after a few days. The push n clean mechanism failed and made the seat unsafe. If I had not been shielding during the lockdown it would have been returned for a refund.
Waste of money
Poppy2w - 2 months ago
I bOught this a week ago, it kept falling off the toilet as I stood up, it cracked on the first day after hitting the floor, it fell off today and smashed completely, total waste of money