See more Toilet seats & fittings
Bemis Push n'Clean White Top fix Soft close Toilet seat
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Instructions for fitting: To ensure seat is compatible measure distance between fixing holes
- Quick release facility
- Only fixings included
- Instructions for care: Wipe clean with a soft damp cloth, using just soap & water if required
- Compatible with Most toilets
Features and benefits
The Push n'Clean quiet soft close toilet seat is equipped with a sound proof ring and cover that, when closed, creates a watertight seal. The vacuum that is created, reduces flush noises, boosts flush power and improves overall bathroom hygiene, retaining small water droplets inside the pan. This seat stays tight with STA-TITE® Top Fix: the patented fixing system that keeps your seat tight and installs easily from the top of the pan. No more loose seats.
- The slow close feature slowly and quietly closes the lid to prevent slamming and pinched fingers
- Installs easily from the top of the pan, also suitable for bottom fix pans
- Push n’Clean-the easy release system for hygienic cleaning. Simply push down and lift the seat off
- STA-TITE® - patented fixing system that will not loosen! Simple, “no mess” installation ensures your seat stays tight on the pan
- Hygienic flush reducing seal
|Hinge fitting width||65-165|
|Material||Durolux thermoset plastic|
|Toilet lid closure||Soft close|
|Toilet seat fitting||Top fix|
Let down by soft close mechanism
Waldy - 7 days ago
The sealed seat and lid are a good idea as it cuts down the flushing noise and the extra hygiene is an added bonus. However, the soft close mechanism makes a horrible creaking/cracking noise whenever you lift the seat or lid which is disappointing.
Bit Expensive but does the job
vicsean90 - 31 days ago
Who knew purchasing a toilet seat would take so long! Our previous toilet seat was a slightly odd shape which we couldn't match. After many searches online we decided to go to view in B&Q. We thought this was the best shape, although slightly more expensive than others. It was sound proof, soft closing and had the staytite logo. Me & Husband put the new seat on, took about 45mins
ALL GOOD THUS FAR
Bogwoppet - 2 months ago
Fittings seem decent quality, easy to fit and decent quality. Nice and comfortable too. Also, I like the seal around the bottom, as it stops the "gap factor" when having a NO.2 (most men will understand). Wife pleased, and at fifty quid I expect it to last me out. We will see...
Mismog - 3 months ago
Complete waste of money buying two of these. They do not stay in place and now the soft close mechanism isn’t working properly. They stain badly too. I’ve given them a few months but they really are BAD and I’d like my money back. Toilet seats have never put me in such a foul mood but these do!
This product doesn't do what it says on the box
StevenK - 3 months ago
The toilet seat should "click" onto the cylindrical spikes but it doesn't so the seat can never be properly attached to the toilet bowl. For the price I'd expect it to do at least that.