See more Portable Spas
Bestway Hawaii 4-6 person Hydrojet pro spa
This Lay-Z-Spa Hawaii Hydrojet pro spa is the perfect way to indulge in some luxury in the comfort of your own garden.
- Total Number of Spa Jets - 120
- Comes with - 1x pool liner, 1x pool cover, 1x spa pump, 1x chemical floater, 1x filter cartridge (VI), 1x air pad protector & 1x repair kit
Features and Benefits
- Power Saving System: Automatic start/stop timer-controlled heating system
- Reinforced cover with safety lock clips and built-in air chamber for insulation
- Inflated walls are made of TriTech material, providing ultimate durability and comfort
- Air pad protector keeps water temperatures warm
- Hydrodynamic massage system has 8 adjustable hydro jets and 120 soothing air jets
- Digitally controlled pump with soft-touch control panel
- Heating and bubbling work together to provide a comfortable massage experience
- Additional exhaust fitting provides quicker deflation of spa when user is ready to store the spa
|Number of seats||4-6 person|
Superb hot tub with the cost of the big boys
Peterjohno - 9 days ago
Walked into B&Q and loved this from the outset. The cost made it really desirable too.
The box is big and heavy so it needs a big car to fit it in, and two people to carry so be prepared. Got it home and unpacked it. The instructions are not very clear , but a bit of common sense and you can work out whats what. Best advice is to have your flat area ready. I bought some foam matting as a base then laid the bubble mat on top of that.
Next up is to lay the main tub/liner on top , then unpack the pump and put it next to it. Connect the long black convoluted pipe to the pump outlet and the other end into the connector on the tub. This is to inflate it. Turn on the pump and press the bubble function to inflate. Stop when you feel its hard enough. Next, use the same pipe to inflate the white lid. Place it inside the lid cover then inflate it. Place the tub where you want it and then hook up the pump fully. Once its filled with water and the pump positioned, it isnt moving. The pump is a fixed part. Fill with water which took me approx 2 hours, then put then lid on and press the filter and the heat function. Make sure its at 40 c.
Ive bought a gazebo to cover it which is fab. The jets are superb and bubble function is great too. I have been amazed by just how good it is.
All in all its been a great purchase. B&Q were very very helpful too when we bought it.
You wont get this cheaper anywhere else.