We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in-store or online, we urge you to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Kits & twinpacks
Black & Decker 18V 1.5Ah Li-ion Cordless Combi drill & impact driver BCK25S2S-GB
The ultimate starter pack for any keen DIY-er. The Black & Decker 18V Combi drill is an essential part of any toolbox and will tackle drilling and screwdriving into a variety of materials.
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Comes with This kit includes a 18V hammer drill, 18V impact driver, 2 x 1.5Ah batteries and a charger, all in a convenient storage bag, so you're all set for a huge variety of jobs without needing to worry about plug sockets and extension cables.
Features and benefits
- Hammer action allows to drill into masonry and concrete offering maximum drilling capacity of 10mm
- Powered with 18V lithium-ion Battery, it delivers a no load speed of 0 – 1400rpm and max torque of 40Nm
- The 11 torque settings allow for precise screwdriving into various materials with different screw sizes
- Anti slip soft grip which provides comfort when using the drill
- The tool delivers a no load speed of 0 – 3000 rpm and offers a maximum torque of 155Nm, making longer screwdriving tasks light and quicker to complete
- All metal gear casing makes it a very durable tool
|Batteries included||Batteries included|
|Carrying facility||Carry case|
Dogslow - 5 months ago
Good piece of kit,I have had no problems with my impact driver or drill.As a diy er I would recommend.If I was earning a living with these I would go a bit more expensive.Good battery life fast charge.
jammychuck - 5 months ago
this is my second drill that I'm going to have to send back due to the chuck jamming and not releasing my drill bit. I only used it twice. Don't waste your money on this product.
Good impact driver.. but
Tim88 - 5 months ago
The impact driver is good but the chuck on the drill, as mentioned in another review often comes undone mid use.. I had two of these the first the drill drive disconnected from the motor and stopped working.. got a replacement and one of the batteries died.. returned and went for a Stanley fatmax instead
Excellent value for money
Anonymous - 6 months ago
I bought this twin drill set whilst it was on an offer at B&Q and I wasn't disappointed. It was perfect for home improvements and putting together my new garden shed. It has lot's of power and two battery packs is very helpful.
Erniethebulldog - 7 months ago
Iv had this set for two weeks, I have been using power tools all my life.
Firstly I don't recall the charge time being on the box, in my opinion 3 hours is an unacceptable charge time.
Secondly it smells like the motor is burning out on the impact driver.
I WILL be returning this product