See more Random orbit sanders
Black & Decker 230W 240V Corded Random orbit sander
A random orbital sander is the ideal tool for sanding and polishing on wood, metal, PVC, and paint removal on both flat and curved surfaces. The powerful 230W motor provides fast material removal, whilst the random orbital sanding action allows you to sand safely across the wood grain without leaving swirl marks. Keep your workspace clear with the handy dust bag.
Features and benefits
- Ideal for sanding and polishing on wood, metal, PVC and paint on both flat and curved surfaces
- High quality finish, allowing you to safely sand across the grain of the wood without leaving "swirl" marks on your finish
- Fast effortless material removal, gets the job done quicker with a powerful motor coupled with a fast sanding speed
- Lock on switch for single handed operation
- Multiple gripping areas-Palm grip, jug handle and body gripping areas provide increased comfort and control when sanding
|Power voltage supply||240V|
|Sanding disc diameter||125mm|
Do not buy
Gcm - 1 month ago
Absolutely useless dont waste your money. Its been replaced twice
LyndseyF - 2 months ago
Having to sleep downstairs as bought this today and used on half a bathroom wall and the dust it generated was NOT sucked up at all despite being correctly attached. Air now has what feels like a curtain of dust in it despite turning hoover on and standing on the landing. Returning tomorrow for a refund. Would not recommend as can’t see how it doesn’t suck up ANY dust.