See more Detail Sanders
Black & Decker 55W 240V Corded Detail sander BEW230-GB
Our stores do not stock this product
This Mouse Sander from Black & Decker is ideal for detailed work tasks when it comes to decorating and repairing. The product design helps to work closer to the surface which gives better control. The shape of the sander allows easy access to corners and it can also be used vertically or horizontally.
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Comes with 6x Sanding Sheets
Features and benefits
- Compact design gets you closer to the work surface for greater control
- Versatile - Ideal for paint / varnish, cleaning glass, removing rust and sanding in tight spaces
- Rubber grips for comfort and control
- Rocker switch for continual operation. Hands can move freely about the unit while in use.
- Detail base is designed to give better results when sanding intricate areas
- Tear drop shaped base to access tight corners
|Carrying facility||Carry case|
|Grip type||Soft grip|
|No load speed||11000rpm|
|Power voltage supply||240V|
|Sanding sheet length||131mm|
|Sanding sheet width||94mm|
|Speed control||Variable speed|
Enut - 16 days ago
Had two, both have gone bang due to electric shorts whilst using. I won't be getting a third one.
Marion28 - 23 days ago
Quieter than I thought and perfect for the cabinet I was sanding down. Would recommend.
Lee50 - 2 months ago
After 3 days of hand sanding to remove varnish from Kitchen worktops I bought this to speed up the final sanding process. Yes, the sheets get clogged up when sanding oily or varnished bits but on untreated wood this detail sander is great!
Not tried it yet
Pepsi11 - 2 months ago
On web says it comes with dust bag not one with it in instructions in box says it as a finger tool that too not included going to ask black and decker about this as misleading
Excellent, cheap sander
Anonymous - 2 months ago
Great little sander that is excellent value for money.
I needed a cheap sander for decorating and this has coped with everything thrown at it. Would definitely recommend.