See more Hammer Drills
Black & Decker Cordless 18V 2Ah Brushed Combi drill KFBCD701D1K
Our stores do not stock this product
- Comes with - Double sided bit
- No load speed: 0-360/0-1400 rpm
- Torque settings: 12
- 2 drill functions; Drill & hammer drill
- Variable speed speed gearbox
Features and benefits
This Black and Decker cordless 18V combi drill is suited for a variety of drilling applications in both hard and soft materials.
- Provides precise control with variable speed trigger.
- Ready to use, the Li-ion battery holds over 80% charge for over 90 days whilst not in use.
- 3 drill functions with drill, hammer drill and screwdriver modes and a 2 speed gearbox providing greater torque versatility.
|Charge time||2 hours|
|No load speed||0-360/0-1400 rpm|
|Blows per minute||23800 bpm|
|Max metal drilling capacity||10mm|
|Max wood drilling capacity||25mm|
|Rotation direction||Forward & reverse|
|Handle type||Over moulded|
OK for price
anyone01 - 14 days ago
Drill is good, very light and easy to use, hammer and screw driver work well, charger is an issue packed up after 5 months. Don’t leave it connected for hours, unplug as soon as charged, also take care of the wires, they pull out of the charger easily.
However all things considered a good diy choice.
muchojem - 17 days ago
Charger is very flimsy and broke after light diy use over a few months. Drill itself is pretty good for light diy. However, no need to spend many pounds to replace the charger alone... look elsewhere into more solid brand.
Good drill for the price
Stutterman - 1 month ago
Using for some heavy work and light work and not missed a beat.
Pj12345678 - 2 months ago
Trigger packed up and charger packed up within 2 month a disposable drill
1966bananaman - 2 months ago
Only used drill twice, neither time for heavy work, batteries now apparently fully charged after 2 mins and last about 30 seconds. Don't buy pay extra and get something better. Black and Decker not the company they used to be