See more Fridges
Black Freestanding 15 bottles Drinks cooler BF50EN
This stylish drinks cooler is the perfect solution for storing cans and bottles. With ample capacity, the cooler can store up to 15 bottles whilst still being compact enough to fit in smaller rooms.
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Energy rating - B
Features and Benefits
- This classic drinks cooler features a variable temperature setting between 4°C and 18°C
- Adjustable feet for uneven floors
- Features a reversible door with magnetic seal to allow opening on either side
- 46L net capacity, 39 dB(A) noise level, and a removable shelf
- Capacity of 35 x 0.33L cans or 15 x 750ml wine bottles
|Annual power consumption||183kWh/year|
|Bottle Capacity||15 bottles|
|Number of shelves||1|
|Reversible door||Reversible door|
Not a fridge!!!
Vette79 - 4 months ago
Bought over 2 months ago, just in time for summer...well I know it's been hot but heck, this can't keep up with it. Not sure it'll cope when it's not warm neither
Its only 75w so dont expect much.
But DO NOT EXPECT COLD DRINKS it takes days and days to cool them down and thats if you keep the door opening to minimum.
A Cooler in a loose sense, a chiller maybe if given time, but DON'T expect fridge cold, ever!
Having a party? Go get dustbin & fill with ice, cheaper and colder too
Better still, go get a fridge for about same money!
Protaras - 6 months ago
I brought this yesterday and it's been on for about 14 hours, it's making o noise but it's not cold or cool