See more BBQ's
Blooma Rockwell 210 Black Charcoal Barbecue
This Blooma Rockwell charcoal barbecue is perfect for grilling.
- (H)1080mm x (W)1007mm x (D)590mm grill size
- Comes with 2x grills
- We recommend you protect your barbecue with a barbecue cover when not in use
Features and benefits
With the Rockwell range, the difference is in the detail. Easy to assemble and even easier to move around, garden grilling is a piece of cake (or steak). The removeable grill is dishwasher safe and the handy ash collection tray makes cleaning up simple and fuss free.
- Cooking on charcoal gives you a great smoky barbecue taste
- Pull over lid brings the temperature up quickly and holds in the smoky flavour
- Adjustable lid aeration system ensures ventilation and temperature control during cooking
- Side tray and chopping board to prepare or serve food
- Removeable ash collection tray makes cleaning up quick and easy
- Stainless steel grills are dishwasher safe
- Wheels for easy movement and storage
- Epoxy coated paint keeps your barbecue looking newer for longer
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
Fantastic barbecue and has everything I ever wnate
RaminUk - 3 months ago
Very good quality and took my son and I around 40 minutes to assemble it and had for more than a year now and nothing has rusted despite the fact we kept it outside and has space to keep everything in one place during the preparation and cooking and I think we only paid £70 when it was reduced
Not stable poorly built
Charlotteruby - 3 months ago
I sore some really good reviews for this bbq so put an order in. Arrived today after 2 and a half hours of building I'm not impressed. We didn't get enough washers, one of the bolts is terrible quality whi h means we can't do it up and the holes arnt lined up which means we ha ean extremely wobbly bbq. Looks lovely no way practical. Not happy
No warming rack
Damian3 - 3 months ago
I bought this Blooma Rockwell 210 Black Charcoal Barbecue, installation took bit of 3hours for me, and no warming rack disappointing
Great product.... disappointing no warming rack
Dawn85 - 4 months ago
bought this bbq last week after a lot of looking about.
Very happy with the general appearance, looks great. Yet to use, waiting for the weather.
Disappointed there was no warming rack with the bbq when other similar rockwell bbqs in store have these.
Can anyone please recommend how I source this?
Anonymous - 4 months ago
As an experienced BBQ lover I am very happy with the material quality and functionality of this product. I am now cooking selection of Turkish kebabs for my guests with confidence.
PS. I bought warming rack, griddle and skewers seperate, which were well worth paying extra.