See more BBQ's
Blooma Rockwell 310 Black Charcoal Barbecue
This Blooma Rockwell charcoal barbecue is perfect for grilling.
- (H)1098mm x (W)1130mm x (D)590mm grill size
- Comes with 2x grills
- We recommend you protect your barbecue with a barbecue cover when not in use
Features and benefits
With the Rockwell range, the difference is in the detail. Easy to assemble and even easier to move around, garden grilling is a piece of cake (or steak). The removeable grill is dishwasher safe and the handy ash collection tray makes cleaning up simple and fuss free.
- Cooking on charcoal gives you a great smoky barbecue taste
- Pull over lid brings the temperature up quickly and holds in the smoky flavour
- Adjustable lid aeration system ensures ventilation and temperature control during cooking
- Plenty of storage for keeping plates and condiments at hand when you need to serve up and works as a home for it all when packing up
- Side tray can be used to prepare and serve food to your guests
- Stainless steel grills are dishwasher safe
- Four wheels allow you to easy move your barbecue to the best spot in the garden
- Epoxy coated paint keeps your barbecue looking newer for longer
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
ukash - 1 year ago
I bought last month on Sale. I m really happy with this product. Looks and works perfectly for me. I used is couples of time and I m loving it.
Tori81 - 1 year ago
Used several times now and is very sturdy and has a great cooking area. Overall an excellent buy.
Not used yet
Anonymous - 1 year ago
Not used yet hence one star. Cannot fit B&Q rotisserie on it, holes not compatible. We paid more than the offer price a few months ago.
The dishwasher doesnt clean the cooking grill
marcalex - 1 year ago
Used this for the 1st time yesterday having bought it 2 weeks ago and missed out on the reduced price! Overall we like our new bbq as it was relatively easy to assemble and it cooks well. However, the dishwasher didn't clean the cooking grill. This was a deciding factor in our choice when we read your features and benefits section on the product. What's more, as recommended in the user guide, we added a light coat of cooking oil to the grill before each bbq session to avoid food sticking to the grill. This resulted in the food stains becoming stubborn to remove when cleaning the grill using hot soapy water.
Gateth green - 2 years ago
If you want to ruin your Patio this is the correct BBQ. Grease drips off the top rack straight onto the floor.