See more Garden Arbours
Blooma Barmouth Apex Softwood Arbour
- Assembly required
- Only fixings included
- If using this arbour near a barbecue, ensure that the structure has been treated with a suitable fire retardant.
Features and benefits
- Provides a seating or entertainment area when the arbour sides are lifted up
- Fitting instructions - This arbour is supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided. A minimum of 2 people are required to build this arbour
- Clever design features a seat which can fold up to provide sheltered space for barbecues up to 1.5m, and side panels which open outwards to provide handy tables.
- Full width with tables raised 317cm
- Comes with - Lifting up side panels for seating
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Marlonious - 2 years ago
I was looking forward all week to receiving this arbour. Delivery was prompt and very organised. On day of arrival the delivery man even helped me carry the pieces into our courtyard. I took my time assembling the structure; the parts were very clear as to what goes where (some even pre-assembled) and the instructions were simple to follow. I normally take my time with these things so overall took most of the afternoon to assemble, but that ensures assembly is done to perfection and that it most certainly is. We are so happy with it - super solid and built to last. We even sat in it this morning with a cuppa in the spring rain. Bring on the summer and lovely BBQs!!
Gedg - 4 years ago
I have purchased 2 of these units and although they are fantastic units because of there versatility the assembly instructions could be better. They can be used as a seat or a cover for a barbecue. The build required two people and as long as you check the instructions throughly it's assembles easily
Arttech - 4 years ago
Good delivery service, arrived when they said and helpful driver and mate. I bought it based on the other reviews, and once it is put together it looks great, however I would love to know how some people said it was easy to put together and only took two hours. Both my husband and I are very good at DIY and took us a lot longer, nearly all day due to the roof. The pieces were not very flexible to put in the rebate and the staples came out of the plywood as it curved. In the end we had to remove the plywood one end at a time put in the rebate and cut the ply to make it fit. I did choose to paint it to match the rest of the garden structures and did this before putting it together which was a good idea except for the roof as I think this might have made it such a tight fit and added to the problems we had.
Good quality and value for money
Tony962 - 4 years ago
Very solid and easy to put together, read the instructions a couple of times but still managed to put the sides on the wrong way not clear that they have a back & front. Only needed a second person to help with the roof.
Waste of time
Angry and frustrated - 4 years ago
Wouldn't publish first review, so to sum up, total rubbish.