Blue Circle Extra Rapid Cement 12.5kg Bag
[This is a block of tabs..]
- 1 x mixer bag + 2 x bags of sand
Features and Benefits
12.5kg Extra Rapid Cement is fast setting and ideal for uses such as Fixing railings and copings, setting manholes and repairing rendering and concrete floor screeds
- The perfect size for a 4:1 manual or machine mix
- Weatherproof plastic packaging allows cement to be stored outside in all weather saving waste and indoor storage space
- 39% more environmentally friendly than paper-packed cement
- Extra Rapid is a quality assured cement covered by BS EN ISO 9001
- Extra Rapid is for repair and maintenance in building work where rapid setting and rapid hardening properties are beneficial
- Rapid setting and hardening cement which sets in approximately 30 minutes
- Faster strength gain compared to conventional cement - Walk on in just 4 -5 hours and drive on in just 8-12 hours
|Chemical care||Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.|
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Fixing railings and copings, setting manholes and repairing rendering and concrete floor screeds Extra Rapid should be stored unopened, in cool conditions. This product can be stored in either indoor or outdoor conditions. Information on the maximum storage period can be found on the bag or tub This product is ...
General purpose Cement suitable for a wide range of standard uses including concrete, mortar, rendering and screeds. Ideal for many different applications from small DIY jobs to the largest projects. Compatible with admixtures such as air-entraining agents, workability aids and pigments. Consistent strength ...
Mastercrete is n enhanced Portland-limestone cement, for general purpose work, with improved resistance to freeze/thaw attack, lower water demand than ordinary Portland cement and offers a more cohesive mix. Contains cement quality improver to provide added benefits in comparison to ordinary Portland cement: lower ...
Premium white cement giving a light appearance, ideal for rendering, brickwork and landscaping This product should be stored in unopened bags, clear of the ground and in cool dry conditions This product is available for Bulk delivery for orders over £100. To place an order call 0300 303 4481 or ...