We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in-store or online, we urge you to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Cement
Blue Circle Extra rapid Cement, 12.5kg Handy bag
- Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Features and benefits
12.5kg Extra Rapid Cement is fast setting and ideal for uses such as Fixing railings and copings, setting manholes and repairing rendering and concrete floor screeds
- The perfect size for a 4:1 manual or machine mix
- Weatherproof plastic packaging allows cement to be stored outside in all weather saving waste and indoor storage space
- 39% more environmentally friendly than paper-packed cement
- Extra Rapid is a quality assured cement covered by BS EN ISO 9001
- Extra Rapid is for repair and maintenance in building work where rapid setting and rapid hardening properties are beneficial
- Rapid setting and hardening cement which sets in approximately 30 minutes
- Faster strength gain compared to conventional cement - Walk on in just 4 -5 hours and drive on in just 8-12 hours
Does what it says
NMAC66 - 1 month ago
Would be difficult to mix in the tub it comes in. Mix is not easily worked but had a smooth finish and sets hard in 20-30 mins. Doesn’t go as far as you think, use to fill 100mm wide void which was 10mm deep. Only covered 2 meters so need another tub to complete it
Excellent product !
SX Trail 1 - 2 months ago
Excellent price & product , the quick drying cement sped up the driveway repairs.
Better Mixing your own
Martinm123 - 3 months ago
Bought this to repair back door step and found it difficult to get right consistency. The just got normal cement mix and sand and this was far easier and cheaper. Would only consider using this if repairing up to 4 bricks as thats all it really does.
Blue Circle Extra rapid Cement
Sopky0 - 4 months ago
if you know how to use it, we cut it with ordinary cement to adjust set times.
You need to take into account the absent temperature, very different winter to summer set times. Needs to be a 4 :1 mix (by weight or volume, not shovels) to get a good result
steve 1111 - 2 years ago
Use ordinary cement and save money. This was not set as per the instructions.
Have been laying cement for many years and not impressed with this.
12 hours later still reasonably soft to the touch.