See more Cement
Blue Circle Extra rapid Cement, 12.5kg Handy bag
Our stores do not stock this product
- Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Features and benefits
12.5kg Extra Rapid Cement is fast setting and ideal for uses such as Fixing railings and copings, setting manholes and repairing rendering and concrete floor screeds
- The perfect size for a 4:1 manual or machine mix
- Weatherproof plastic packaging allows cement to be stored outside in all weather saving waste and indoor storage space
- 39% more environmentally friendly than paper-packed cement
- Extra Rapid is a quality assured cement covered by BS EN ISO 9001
- Extra Rapid is for repair and maintenance in building work where rapid setting and rapid hardening properties are beneficial
- Rapid setting and hardening cement which sets in approximately 30 minutes
- Faster strength gain compared to conventional cement - Walk on in just 4 -5 hours and drive on in just 8-12 hours
steve 1111 - 2 years ago
Use ordinary cement and save money. This was not set as per the instructions.
Have been laying cement for many years and not impressed with this.
12 hours later still reasonably soft to the touch.
Brilliant and as it says extra rapid setting
Anonymous - 2 years ago
brilliant stuff , I always rely on this to get job done fast, I am sure that it sets a lot stronger than standard cement too
Caution, first time users.
Ab Intio - 2 years ago
Used this product for the first time in a concrete hand mix. Had to abandon the attempt due to acrid fumes given off when adding the water, did not see the danger sign at the base of the bag and the small print warnings.
Spuds tata - 2 years ago
Brilliant to use and quick and easy to get job done
Fatcham - 3 years ago
Sets quick and hard
Proper good stuff
Easy to work with