Blue Circle Hydrated lime 25kg Bag
£0.34 per KG
- Home Delivery Choose an available delivery date that is convenient for you (excludes Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays)
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
Blue Circle Hydralime is a hydrated lime used for increased plasticity & cohesiveness in cement, mortars & renders
- Preparation: 1 part Portland cement, 1 part hydralime & 5 to 6 parts sand
Features and Benefits
- Blue Circle Hydralime is a hydrated lime used for increased plasticity & cohesiveness in cement, mortars & renders
- Fine, white, dry powder which lightens and brightens mortars
- A high calcium, non hydraulic, hydrated lime
- Makes floating renders and pointing mortars easier
- Hydralime can be used for traditional nominal mixes for mortars and renders in conjunction with standard Portland based cements or in lime-washes without cement
|Location||Internal & external|
|Chemical care||See Lafarge cement UK health and safety sheets|
|Standard||BS EN 459-1 CL 90-S|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Fixing railings and copings, setting manholes and repairing rendering and concrete floor screeds Extra Rapid should be stored unopened, in cool conditions. This product can be stored in either indoor or outdoor conditions. Information on the maximum storage period can be found on the bag or tub
General purpose Cement suitable for a wide range of standard uses including concrete, mortar, rendering and screeds. Ideal for many different applications from small DIY jobs to the largest projects. Compatible with admixtures such as air-entraining agents, workability aids and pigments. Consistent strength ...
Mastercrete is n enhanced Portland-limestone cement, for general purpose work, with improved resistance to freeze/thaw attack, lower water demand than ordinary Portland cement and offers a more cohesive mix. Contains cement quality improver to provide added benefits in comparison to ordinary Portland cement: lower ...
These white plastic g 23-30l extra strong bin bags dispenser packs with tie handle can hold up to . They come in a pack of 20 A total of 40 waste bags that perfectly fit your Brabantia bin Perfect fit - precisely tailored to Brabantia waste bins Easy to close ...