We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in-store or online, we urge you to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary. Online planning appointments are available at all stores.
See more Plasticiser
Blue Circle Hydrated lime, 25kg Bag
Our bulk delivery service requires a minimum order value of £100 across any combination of bulk delivered products. You can change the quantity in the basket.
Blue Circle Hydralime is a hydrated lime used for increased plasticity & cohesiveness in cement, mortars & renders
- Preparation: 1 part Portland cement, 1 part hydralime & 5 to 6 parts sand
Features and benefits
- Blue Circle Hydralime is a hydrated lime used for increased plasticity & cohesiveness in cement, mortars & renders
- Fine, white, dry powder which lightens and brightens mortars
- A high calcium, non hydraulic, hydrated lime
- Makes floating renders and pointing mortars easier
- Hydralime can be used for traditional nominal mixes for mortars and renders in conjunction with standard Portland based cements or in lime-washes without cement
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Location||Internal & external|
|Standard||BS EN 459-1 CL 90-S|
mailpinup - 1 year ago
A good quality known branded product at a very competative price