See more Mortar
Blue Circle Quality assured Ready mixed Mortar, 20kg Bag
Our bulk delivery service requires a minimum order value of £100 across any combination of bulk delivered products. You can change the quantity in the basket.
Our stores do not stock this product
Blue Circle Ready To Use Mortar is a premixed mortar, simply add water. The Mortar is quality assured for a consistent finish, and comes in a unique waste saving waterproof pack.
- Use as a post fixing
Features and benefits
- Blue Circle Quality Assured Mortar comprises of cement, specially graded sand, lime and admixtures. It is quality assured for a consistent finish. Just add water
- Premixed mortar, simply add water. The Mortar is quality assured for a consistent finish, and comes in a unique waste saving waterproof pack
- Highly workable buttery mix obtained every time, long board life: 3-5 minutes in a mixer
- Mortar Mix may only be used for bedding bricks and blocks
- Dries to light grey colour
- Mortar Mix may not be used for general concreting, screeds, grout or render
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Location||Internal & external|
hybrid19888 - Yesterday
I'm not a bricklayer, I used it to make brick steps in my garden. Since I am an amateur I was a bit panicky once I mixed it with water. I was worried it'll dry really quick but it didn't. It gave me all the time I needed to finish the project. I have added some orange cement dye and it looks pretty good.
westmark321 - 13 days ago
i use for repointing on some jobs the mortar colour is grey , the mortar is not as stiff as compaired to many making it quite runny with the recommended amount of water you need to mix it . having said that it as to be the best i have every used its long lasting and a great finnish . repointing specilist
Good stuff dries to a pale grey
super cali fragi listic - 1 year ago
Bought this for building a small natural stone wall, I was particularly keen for the mortar to be grey to look right with the natural stone and it did the job perfectly.
Mixes easily stays pliable for quite a while to allow a bit of faffing about if you want to and dries solid overnight... ideal
Naturally it is cheaper to buy separate sand and cement and mix yourself, but this was handy ready mixed and only one bag to lug home
Ready to use mortor
Bobby C - 2 years ago
Really good product. Great for small patch up jobs inside and outside the house. Mix what you need, then re-seal the tub until next time you need it.
Loeuf - 2 years ago
Easy to use and excellent product which gave a perfect finish