We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in-store or online, we urge you to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Door bell kits
Blyss Liam Black Wireless Battery-powered Door chime kit Liam
- 2 years guarantee
- Includes 36 x 87 x 18mm transmitter, 65 x 102 x 25mm receiver, bell button, 2x wall mounted doorbells, sticky tab, 2x screw seal, CR2032 battery, name plate, user manual and 4x AA batteries
- Fittings & fixings included
- Batteries included
Features and benefits
Never miss the postman again with this Blyss Liam black wireless door chime. Offering a 100m of operating distance in open field, this set with two bells and five choices of chimes, is a great solution to your needs.
- This wireless solution allows a quick and easy installation
- Set of 2 bells, giving you up to 100m of operating distance
- Offering you a 5-chime choice
- Battery required for push button (1x CR2032 batteries) & wireless door chime (2x AA batteries)
- 36 sound
- Fitting instructions: Stick push button to external surface and wall mount doorbell to internal surface using screws
|Battery name||AA & CR2032|
|Number of chimes||5|
|Power voltage supply||3V|
|Standard||EN 300 220-2 V3.1.1, EN 301 489-1 V2.1.1, EN 301 489-3 V2.1.1, RED 2014/53/EU, EN 60950-1:2006+A11:2009 + A1:2010 + A12:2011 + A2:2013|
Lasted 6 months
123celeryp - 7 days ago
Started just incessantly ringing despite changing batteries and taking apart to make sure the button wasn't stuck
Bell Push keeps sticking
Anonymous - 4 months ago
The bell has a good wireless range, and is loud enough. It has too many meoldies, which takes an age to cycle through to find the one that you want. The worst part about it though is that the sender keeps sticking when someone pushes it, so the chimes keep going off until you can unstick it.
Not so great
Nel19 - 1 year ago
Bought this online for pick up at B&Q . Although the chimes are good ,variety and sound. I found the fixing to the front door of the push button awkward. There is a flimsy piece of rubber around the perimeter, I assume to make it waterproof. It was so thin and unstable it would not stay in place while I clipped the outer cover on eventually the small clip at the bottom broke off so I had to put black tape around the outside to hold it together. All in all not worth it.