See more Frost & water proofers
Bonda G4 Damp Seal - 5kg
Sold & shipped by Rustins Limited
A moisture curing single part polyurethane varnish ideal for sealing damp porous surfaces prior to using release agent. Used as damp proof floor sealing, pond sealing, sealing concrete prior to GRP sheathing where alkali in concrete can react with resins. Also an ideal coating for plug surfacing before taking mould as release agents and resins do not attack G4. Also used to improve the bond of GRP to metal. Withstands temperatures up to 200ºC with good chemical resistance.
- Apply by brush or roller. G4 should be applied onto a bare, clean and dry substrate. Existing coatings, paint or other treatments should be removed. Any loose pointing in brick work should be replaced or worn areas in floors repaired. For most sealing purposes 3 coats are recommended. Each coat can be reapplied when the surface is finger tacky. Do not allow 4 hours to elapse between coats. Clean equipment with Rustins Cellulose Thinners. Turpentine or White Spirit are unsuitable.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid ignition sources. Do not spray. Do not inhale vapour.
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Will store for many years if suitably stored unopened in original container. NOTE; this is a moisture-hardened product so storage life of opened tins is limited.
Features and benefits
Used as damp-proof floor sealing, pond sealing, sealing concrete prior to fibre glass sheathing where alkali in concrete can react with resins. Also, an ideal coating for plug surfacing before taking mould as release agents and resins do not attack G4.
- Good Chemical Resistance
- Hard Wearing
- Suitable for application at high & low temperatures
- Quick & Easy to apply
- Flammable. Irritant. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wear protective gloves and eye protection. In case of contact with eyes, immediately rinse with plenty of water and seek medical attention. After contact with skin, wash immediately with soap and water or a suitable skin cleanser. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid ignition sources. Do not spray. Do not inhale vapour.
|Recoat time||15-30 minutes|
|Number of pieces||1|
|Maximum application temperature||50°C|
|Coverage per litre||2m²/L|
|Drying time||60-90 min|
|Minimum application temperature||1°C|