See more Frost & water proofers
Bonda G4 Pond Sealer - Black 1kg
Sold & shipped by Rustins Limited
Seals porous cement rendered surfaces providing a tough but durable flexible coating. Can be applied at low temperatures down to 0c. Seals out lime. Pigmented.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid ignition sources. Do not spray. Do not inhale vapour.
- Will store for many years if suitably stored unopened in original container. NOTE; this is a moisture-hardened product so storage life of opened tins is limited.
- Apply by brush or roller. G4 should be applied onto a bare, clean and dry substrate. Existing coatings, paint or other treatments should be removed. Any loose pointing in brick work should be replaced or worn areas in floors repaired. For most sealing purposes 3 coats are recommended. Each coat can be reapplied when the surface is finger tacky. Do not allow 4 hours to elapse between coats. Clean equipment with Rustins Cellulose Thinners. Turpentine or White Spirit are unsuitable.
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
Durable deep bonding plastic coating for concrete without the need for a primer. May be applied at low temperatures. Forms a non-porous seal on rendered concrete, brick or porous stone.
- Hard Wearing
- Used in conjuction with G4 Damp Seal for coloured finishes in pond and floor coating.
- Suitable for application at high & low temperatures & good chemical resistance
- Quick & Easy to apply
- Flammable. Irritant. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wear protective gloves and eye protection. In case of contact with eyes, immediately rinse with plenty of water and seek medical attention. After contact with skin, wash immediately with soap and water or a suitable skin cleanser. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid ignition sources. Do not spray. Do not inhale vapour.
|Maximum application temperature||50°C|
|Recoat time||15-30 minutes|
|Number of pieces||1|
|Drying time||60-90 min|
|Coverage per litre||1.1m²/L|
|Minimum application temperature||1°C|