See more Frost & water proofers
Bonda Marine G4 Primer & Sealer - 1kg
Sold & shipped by Rustins Limited
Bonda Marine G4 Primer & Sealer performs a vital function as a primer when bonding fibreglass to wood, metal and concrete. Apply to clean, dry and well prepared surfaces and leave until finger tacky then apply polyester resin and glassfibre. Also, when applied to wood as a continuous film it forms a non-porous plastic coating which is tough and flexible.
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Apply by brush or roller. Should be applied onto a bare, clean and dry substrate. Existing coatings, paint or other treatments should be removed. After a single coat, apply polyester resin and glass fibre. Each coat can be reapplied when the surface is finger tacky. Do not allow 4 hours to elapse between coats. Clean equipment with Rustins Cellulose Thinners. Turpentine or White Spirit are unsuitable.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid ignition sources. Do not spray. Do not inhale vapour.
- Will store for many years if suitably stored unopened in original container. NOTE; this is a moisture-hardened product so storage life of opened tins is limited.
Features and benefits
A moisture cured single part polyurethane adhesive. Performs a vital function as a primer when bonding fibre glass to wood, metal and concrete. A tough yet flexible coating, that is heard wearing. After a single coat, apply polyester resin and glass fibre.
- Quick & Easy to apply
- Bonds fibreglass to wood, metal and concrete
- Tough flexible coating
- Hard wearing, flexible coating
- Flammable. Irritant. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wear protective gloves and eye protection. In case of contact with eyes, immediately rinse with plenty of water and seek medical attention. After contact with skin, wash immediately with soap and water or a suitable skin cleanser. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid ignition sources. Do not spray. Do not inhale vapour.
|Number of pieces||1|
|Recoat time||90 minutes|
|Drying time||60-90 min|
|Minimum application temperature||1°C|
|Maximum application temperature||1000°C|
|Coverage per litre||2m²/L|