See more Frost & water proofers
Bonda Seal - Clear 2.5ltr
Sold & shipped by Rustins Limited
Formulated from high performance resins to provide a non-porous sealer with outstanding non-yellowing properties and gloss retention. The coating is tough yet flexible and has excellent adhesion to many materials. Bonda seal is resistant to oils, fuels and a range of aggressive chemicals.
- Will store for many years if suitably stored unopened in original container. NOTE; this is a moisture-hardened product so storage life of opened tins is limited.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid ignition sources. Do not spray. Do not inhale vapour.
- Apply by brush or roller. Should be applied onto a bare, clean and dry substrate. Existing coatings, paint or other treatments should be removed. For most sealing purposes 3 coats are recommended. Each coat can be reapplied when the surface is finger tacky. Do not allow 4 hours to elapse between coats. Clean equipment with Rustins Cellulose Thinners. Turpentine or White Spirit are unsuitable.
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
A moisture cured single part polyurethane varnish. The coating is tough yet flexible and has excellent adhesion to many materials. Bonda seal is resistant to oils, fuels and a range of aggressive chemicals. Prevents the oxidising and tarnishing of metal.
- Clear, Non-Yellowing, U.V light stable, non-porous-seal.
- Suitable for application at high & low temperatures
- Retain the appearance of finished surfaces, preventing oxidisation and tarnishing of metal
- Resistant to oils, fuels and a range of aggressive chemical
- Use on wood, masonry, concrete, cement and stone floors
- Flammable. Irritant. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wear protective gloves and eye protection. In case of contact with eyes, immediately rinse with plenty of water and seek medical attention. After contact with skin, wash immediately with soap and water or a suitable skin cleanser. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid ignition sources. Do not spray. Do not inhale vapour.
|Minimum application temperature||1°C|
|Drying time||60-90 min|
|Coverage per litre||2m²/L|
|Maximum application temperature||50°C|
|Recoat time||15-30 minutes|
|Number of pieces||1|