See more Frost & water proofers
Bonda Seal - Clear 5ltr
Sold & shipped by Rustins Limited
Formulated from high performance resins to provide a non-porous sealer with outstanding non-yellowing properties and gloss retention. The coating is tough yet flexible and has excellent adhesion to many materials. Bonda seal is resistant to oils, fuels and a range of aggressive chemicals.
- Apply by brush or roller. Should be applied onto a bare, clean and dry substrate. Existing coatings, paint or other treatments should be removed. After a single coat, apply polyester resin and glass fibre. Each coat can be reapplied when the surface is finger tacky. Do not allow 4 hours to elapse between coats. Clean equipment with Rustins Cellulose Thinners. Turpentine or White Spirit are unsuitable.
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Will store for many years if suitably stored unopened in original container. NOTE; this is a moisture-hardened product so storage life of opened tins is limited.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid ignition sources. Do not spray. Do not inhale vapour.
Features and benefits
A moisture cured single part polyurethane varnish. The coating is tough yet flexible and has excellent adhesion to many materials. Bonda seal is resistant to oils, fuels and a range of aggressive chemicals. Prevents the oxidising and tarnishing of metal.
- Resistant to oils, fuels and a range of aggressive chemical
- Retain the appearance of finished surfaces, preventing oxidisation and tarnishing of metal
- Clear, Non-Yellowing, U.V light stable, non-porous-seal.
- Use on wood, masonry, concrete, cement and stone floors
- Suitable for application at high & low temperatures
- Flammable. Irritant. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wear protective gloves and eye protection. In case of contact with eyes, immediately rinse with plenty of water and seek medical attention. After contact with skin, wash immediately with soap and water or a suitable skin cleanser. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid ignition sources. Do not spray. Do not inhale vapour.
|Number of pieces||1|
|Maximum application temperature||50°C|
|Coverage per litre||2m²/L|
|Minimum application temperature||1°C|
|Drying time||60-90 min|
|Recoat time||15-30 minutes|