See more Circular saws
Bosch 18V 150mm Circular saw PKS 18 - BARE
The Bosch PKS 18 LI Circular saw offers cordless mobility when cutting wood. With it's parallel guide it maintains a straight cutting line throughout.
- 3800 rpm no load speed
- 48mm maximum cutting depth at 90°
- 150mm diameter blade
Features and benefits
- Compact, ergonomic design for the greatest control and easy operation
- Easy guidance of the saw along a marked cutting line at 90° and 45° due to tried-and-tested cut and control
- Syneon chip makes it intelligently controlled energy for every project
- Comfortable and rapid setting of cutting depth and mitre angle up to 45°
- A durable saw blade specially developed for cordless circular saws enables clean and precise results. Easy changing of saw blades with the help of the spindle lock
- It has chip outlet and vacuum adapter feature
- 2 years manufacturer's warranty, extendable to 3 years when registering your tool with MyBosch within 28 days of purchase
|Compatible blade diameter||150mm|
|Maximum cutting capacity (90° bevel)||48mm|
|Model name/number||PKS 18 - BARE|
|No load speed||3800 rpm|
Exceeded all my expectations
Nickname as required - 28 days ago
I bought this a few weeks back, with several sheets of 18mm chipboard to cut, for a set of new kitchen units. Being partially disabled, with little use of my right hand, I wanted something fairly lightweight, easy to use left handed, yet efficient. I have to say that this saw met all my requirements brilliantly. I bought it bare, and only had the little 1.5ah battery from the drill driver to use, but surprisingly, it did all the cutting on a single charge, plus the battery then went on to do almost all the drilling too! All in all, a superb bit of kit.
precision52 - 3 years ago
Powerful, easy to use, excellent battery life, battery will keep its charge for well over a year, amazing cut quality, just keep it fitted with a sharp blade and it will do everything you need. It's a shame you need to buy the charger etc. separately. Spare blades difficult to find but always fit a genuine bosch or the battery efficiency suffers. Awesome tool!
works perfectly, cuts very smoothly.
jay04 - 3 years ago
Bought approx 1 month ago and hasn't let me down. Supplied 'fence' is very useful also. The motor has a 'braking' mechanism which stops the blade within a second or two after releasing the trigger which makes the tool very safe, as well as having a blade guard of course.
Well made product
GMorris - 4 years ago
I bought this a month ago to replace a mains circular saw. This is every bit as powerful and far more flexible, not relying on a cable which can sometimes get in the way. The blade is smaller but more than adequate, cutting up to 40 mm without effort.
grummer - 4 years ago
excellent piece of kit, wish I'd bought one years ago, already saved me lots of hard sawing