See more Kits & Twinpacks
Bosch 2Ah Li-ion Drill & driver twin pack 2 batteries
This Bosch cordless Li-Ion drill and driver twin pack is best suited for drilling..
- Comes with - 1x PDR 18 LI, 1x PSB 1800 LI-2, 2x 18v 2.0 Ah battery & 1x AL 1115 CV charger
- Charge time of 60 minute
Features and Benefits
- The Bosch PDR 18 LI Impact Driver combines the convenience of a compact and ergonomic design, with performance that comes from 130Nm of torque and an impact rate of 3200 bpm. Shortest head length in its class of only 155mm, ensuring the PDR is ideal for work in tight spaces. Variable speed trigger for easy control. Softgrip, to minimise vibration. Max Screw Diameter 8mm. Machine weight with battery 1,25 kg
- The Bosch PSB 1800 LI-2 cordless two-speed combi drill is a professional impact drill driver for demanding projects. It features a 2-speed gearbox resulting in a superior lifetime, the best power transfer and high running smoothness. 20 pre-selectable torque settings plus a drill and impact drill setting give optimum power for every application. Screw diameter up to 8 mm. Drilling diameter in wood 30 mm, drilling diameter in steel 10 mm, drilling diameter in masonry 10 mm. Machine weight with battery 1,3 kg
- PDR 18: 0-3200 bpm, PSB 1800 LI-2: 0-20,250 bpm
- PDR 18: Screw diameter up to 8 mm. PSB 1800: Screw diameter up to 8 mm, Drilling diameter in steel 10 mm, in wood 30 mm, in masonry 10 mm.
- PDR 18: No-load speed 0 – 2.600 rpm. PSB 1800: No-load speed (1st gear / 2nd gear) 0 – 400 / 1.350 rpm
- The PDR has a Short head length of 155mm enables you to work in tight spaces
- Small and compact design allows for easy use
- Extremely convenient, with the power light, battery status indicator and direction LED using the PSB will be convenient as ever
- Ergonomic in shape for optimal handling which guarantees fatigueless work and minimizes vibration
|Number of batteries||2 batteries|
Impact driver keeps cutting out
Aliraza - 3 months ago
I have not replaced the impact driver twice and the same problems keeps occuring, the impact driver keeps cutting out
Balders19 - 4 months ago
I had um'd and r'd about spending the money on these as I am just a DIY'er and hobbyest, but I can honestly say it was money well spent.
The impact driver is great and screws with ease through most materials & the combi drill is brilliant for pre-drilling holes both in wood and masonry.
Ally123 - 7 months ago
I have had the impact driver replaced twice now and it still keeps cutting out.
Excellent piece of kit
Yfenni48 - 1 year ago
I've found them to be lightweight and powerful. I'm very pleased I bought them
grummer - 1 year ago
bought these lay a large deck and they did the job brilliantly, much less hassle with out the cords
Customers who bought this also browsed
DeWalt XR 1.3Ah Li-ion Drill driver & impact
This DeWalt cordless Li-Ion drill driver and impact driver kit is suitable for use on wood, metal and plastics. The 10.8V drill driver boasts 3 drill functions; drilling, impact drilling and screwdriving with 2 speed settings providing greater torque versatility. A wide range of drill bits can be easily ...
DeWalt XR Cordless 18V Li-Ion Impact Driver without
Cordless impact driver with brushless motor providing improved run time and durability by having less wearing parts and creating less heat so not wasting energy No load speed: 0-2800 rpm 1 function drill functions; Impact driver Single speed variable speed gearbox
Makita 1.5Ah Li-Ion Combi Drill & Impact Driver
This Makita cordless 18V Li-Ion combi drill and impact driver kit is ideal for both domestic and trade use. The 18V combi drill has a 0-1,400 rpm no load speed and boasts 3 drill functions; combi drill, rotary drill and hammer action with a 2 gearbox providing greater torque versatility. ...
Makita 5Ah Li-Ion Twin Kit 2 Batteries DLX2145TJ
This Makita cordless Li-Ion twin kit is best suited for drilling.. Guarantee - 1 year Comes with - 1x DHP458 combi drill, 1x side handle, 1x depth stop, 1x DTD152 impact driver & 1x DC18RC rapid charger Charge time of 45 minute MAKPAC stacking case