See more Hammer Drills
Bosch 550W 240V Corded Brushed Hammer drill EasyImpact 550
Our stores do not stock this product
- No load speed: 50-3000 rpm
- Blows per minute: 33000 bpm
- 1 speed gearbox
- Weight (g) 1500 g; Cable length (m) 2.5 m
- Comes with - Auxiliary handle, depth stop, carry case
Features and benefits
This impact drill is easy to use and allows for effortless drilling in all materials, including concrete.
- Offers Bosch electronic speed control where you can accelerate from 50 to maximum using the trigger switch which enables fingertip control of the power.
- Features a screw driving/drilling/impact drilling function switch for material specific work.
- The low weight and ergonomic design features make this exceptionally comfortable and easy to handle.
|No load speed||50-3000 rpm|
|Blows per minute||33000 bpm|
|Max masonry drilling capacity||10mm|
|Max metal drilling capacity||8mm|
|Depth adjustment||Depth adjustment|
|Rotation direction||Forward & reverse|
|Handle type||Soft grip|
|Extra support handle||Auxiliary handle|
|Switch type||Lock on trigger switch|
Jackbund - 4 months ago
Good value for money especially with 20% off promotion.
Johnnyo5 - 5 months ago
I bought this drill as I thought Bosch were a good make. I have used the drill for putting shelves up on breeze block walls . I managed half of a ceramic tile before the drill failed and the smell of burning came out of the back. The drill bit was brand new and made by Dewalt so wasnt cheap or old. Very disappointed avoid at all costs.