See more Hammer Drills
Bosch Cordless 18V 2.5Ah Hammer drill 2 batteries PSB18LI-2
- No load speed: 0-440/1650 rpm
- Torque settings: 20+1
- 2 drill functions; Drill & driver
- 2 speed variable speed gearbox
Features and Benefits
- The Bosch PSB 18 LI-2 Hammer Drill features a compact design and low weight
- No memory effect, no self-discharge: drill is always ready for use thanks to lithium-ion technology
- 2-speed high-performance planetary gearbox for powerful screw driving and drilling applications in wood and metal and impact drilling in masonry
- The drill has 20 pre-selectable torque settings plus a drill and impact drill setting
- Keyless chuck with Bosch Auto-Lock
- The Syneon Chip from Bosch intelligently controls the interaction between the tools battery, motor and gearbox, ensuring that your tool delivers efficient power transfer for optimum power and maximum endurance.
|Number of batteries||2 batteries|
|Amp rating||2.5 Ah|
|No load speed||0-440/1650 rpm|
|Max masonry drilling capacity||15 mm|
|Max metal drilling capacity||13 mm|
|Max wood drilling capacity||35 mm|
Well made power tool
Anonymous - 1 year ago
I have owned a few Bosch drills, some mains powered and some cordless. I purchased this one due to the fact the battery of my previous tool was no longer capable of being recharged and the model is now obsolete. So far I have only used this new tool once when I needed to mount a satellite dish bracket onto a brick wall. Although this machine has a hammer setting it did not cope very well with the task and I had to revert to my mains powered drill to complete the job. The apparent lack of power might be due to undercharging the new batteries. The drill looks to be of good quality and the specification states that it is capable of drilling masonry with the diameter drill bit that I was using. I shall try again after recharging but will not keep it if it cannot penetrate the modern housebricks it needs to.
Stooger - 1 year ago
Happy with product however disappointed to see same drill on Internet for £30.00 cheaper
Kelsue - 1 year ago
Just right for the jobs around the house inside and out..
As good as it looks.
Naomi2 - 1 year ago
This is the first drill I have ever bought and it is perfect for all I need to do. I wanted simething which was light to hold but not light-weight in what it could do.
Good tool but...........
Grandpa C - 1 year ago
This is a very good tool and the B & Q service good but registering it with Bosch problematic. The number of this drill is not one of the drop down offers on their site and there is no way of putting it in yourself. I have written to Bosch but as yet only standard replies sending me to the same site - annoying !