We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Hedge trimmers
Bosch KEO 10.8V Li-ion Cordless Circular saw
This cordless garden saw is ideal for effortless cutting of branches up to 80 mm (with a-grip, 60 mm without) with the push of a trigger. enables 30 to 190 cuts per battery charge.
- no load speed
- Maximum cutting capacity of on wood
Features and benefits
- Softgrip and ergonomic shape for increased manoeuvrability
- Quick stop and hand guard for increased safety
- Hassle-free: detachable “A-Grip” that holds the unsupported branches while cutting – no second hand required.
- Safety lock prevents unintentional activation
- Always ready to use: no memory effect and no self-discharge thanks to lithium-ion battery technology. Electronic Cell Protection (ECP) protects the battery cells against overheating.
|Grip type||Soft grip|
not good for Bushes
Laurie21 - 3 years ago
I bought this hoping to cut through small hedge twigs but found it not strong enough. Disappointed as secateurs did a better job
Does what it says...
1750nick - 3 years ago
Bought this for light garden work and small logs for the fire. Cuts through wood like butter. Nice selection of blades for metal work also which was a surprise. Great battery life.
mallinson - 3 years ago
I bought it for my husband and it's very good. he is happy with it
Does exactly what it should.
Slefynot - 4 years ago
Recently purchased. Apart from difficulty fitting the front 'jaws' everything fine. Works well
Ponty Girl - 4 years ago
Made light work of my tree chopping. Nice & light to use which is great cos I'm a lady. Able to use one handed with ease. Concerns about time charge lasts were unfounded - maybe it depends of thickness of branches being cut. Would recommend although not cheapest around lightness was an issue.