See more Reciprocating Saws
Bosch PFZ 500W 240V Multi-purpose saw PFZ 500 E
This corded multi-purpose saw is ideal for rough cuts in wood and metal.
- 0-2700 rpm no load speed
- Maximum cutting capacity of 150mm on wood and 150mm on metal
- Stroke length of 23mm
- Bosch SDS tool free blade change
- Comes with 1x saw blade for wood, 1x saw blade for metal
Features and Benefits
- Bosch Electronic enables variable speed for optimum adaptation to the material
- Bosch SDS ensures effortless and safe saw blade changes within seconds – without the need for additional tools
- Softgrip with hand protector for a safe, non slip grip and excellent handling
- Cutting depths: 150mm wood, 10mm steel
- Guarantee - 2 years
|No load speed||0-2700 rpm|
|Maximum cutting capacity wood||150mm|
|Maximum cutting capacity steel||150mm|
|Blade brake||Electric brake|
|Blade change||Bosch SDS tool free blade change|
|Handle type||Soft grip handle|
|Switch type||Right/left lock-off switch|
|Safety cut out||Safety cut out|
|Cable length (m)||2.5m|
|Carry case||Carry case|
Not suitable for green wood
Z98 - 3 months ago
Comes with two blades, one for metal and one for soft wood. Neither any good for use in the garden, for which you need wider teeth spacing suitable for green wood.
The Saw for me.
Bobtheone - 1 year ago
Not the most powerful but it fitted the criteria I wanted. reasonable price, good for small jobs and safe to use.
Amilcar - 2 years ago
I bought this about a month ago and I don't like this tool at all. Lots of vibration.
Expensive blades and difficult to get
ACB2 - 2 years ago
Bought in June - wish I had not. Could have bought similar with inexpensive easy to obtain blades
Very wobbly blade
jezza 84 - 2 years ago
Previously I have had a small electric Bosch saw. It had narrower blades which were much more stable than the latest model. This model has rather thick blades with a lot of wobble and vibration. I bought this saw as it specified low vibration