Bosch Pll1P 20m Laser Pen
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This PLL1P laser pen is specially designed for short distance levelling applications. It can measure accurately within 0.5mm/m.
- Operating range - 20 m
- Comes with - Magnetic wall mount & 2 x 1.5 V LR03 (AAA)
Features and Benefits
- Whether you're putting up shelves, fitting curtain rails or just getting pictures straight on the wall, the Bosch PLL 1 P laser level pen makes the alignment of objects a straight forward and simple task
- With a laser line projected out one end and a laser point out the other, you can even use the laser level pen for transferring heights from one wall to another
- The Bosch PLL 1 P is a manual laser level and has two bubble vials which can be used to make sure that the tool is either horizontally or vertically level
- The Bosch PLL 1 P comes with a wall holder which can be attached to by a magnetic connection The holder itself can easily be attached to a wall using nails, pins, screws or adhesive tape
|Laser||Laser class II|
|Number of batteries||2|
|Model||0603 663 300|
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Purpose - Measuring device for internal and external angles Comes with - 2 AA batteries, user manual & protective case Guarantee - 2 years Suitable for - Calculating simple mitre angles, compound mitre angles, and supplement angles Degree angle - 220 °
This PLL 360̊ cross line laser level is specially designed for precise and error-free alignment of objects throughout the room. It can measure accurately within +/- 0.4mm/m. Operating range - 20 m Comes with - 4x batteries, mm1, TT 150 tripod and soft bag