Bosch Professional 50m Laser Measure
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Professional laser measure is specially designed for measuring and layout jobs.
- Operating range - 50 m
- Digital display
- Comes with - 2x batteries, protective bag and manufacturer’s certificate
Features and Benefits
- Quick and efficient data transfer via bluetooth. Distance measurement for professional users, easy handling with improved user interface and illuminated, rotating colour display. Broad functionality including stake-out function and 360° tilt sensor for easy angle measurements and levelling applications
- Robust and reliable with ISO certification. Automatic storage of the last 30 measured values
- Simple exchange and smart documentation of measured values thanks to measuring master app. Create digital floor plans, import and edit existing floor plans and export the result using the measuring master app, plus functions such as area, volume and Pythagoras
- Easy handling with improved user interface and illuminated rotating colour display
|Laser||Laser class II|
|Number of batteries||2 batteries|
|Colour description||Black & blue|
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Purpose - Measuring device for internal and external angles Comes with - 2 AA batteries, user manual & protective case Guarantee - 2 years Suitable for - Calculating simple mitre angles, compound mitre angles, and supplement angles Degree angle - 220 °
This PLL 360̊ cross line laser level is specially designed for precise and error-free alignment of objects throughout the room. It can measure accurately within +/- 0.4mm/m. Operating range - 20 m Comes with - 4x batteries, mm1, TT 150 tripod and soft bag
This cordless professional digital multi detector is specially designed for detection of metal, steel frames and electrical wires. Suitable for - Water-filled plastic pipes, ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals, wooden studs and live cables Operating range - 120 mm