Bosch Professional Inspection Camera GIC 120
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays) for next day Click & Collect. Orders placed Sunday 27th May will be ready for collection Tuesday 29th May - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Bosch GIC 120 inspection camera is designed for quick and easy inspection of hard to see spaces.
- Guarantee- 2 years
- Comes with - 4x 1.5 V LR6 (AA), 1x GIC 120, 1x GIC camera cable, 1x hook, 1x magnet and 1x mirror
Features and Benefits
- Digital zoom for better recognition of details
- 120cm long cable to reach for those problem areas
- Compass view offers the user constant and optimum orientation
- Quick connector technology for quickly and easily changing the camera cable and for compact storage of the tool
- Compact housing with improved ergonomics for the best handling in all situations
- Bright LED for illuminating dark areas
|Number of batteries||4|
|Handle type||Soft grip|
|Cable length (mm)||2000mm|
|Work light||LED light|
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Purpose - Measuring device for internal and external angles Comes with - 2 AA batteries, user manual & protective case Guarantee - 2 years Suitable for - Calculating simple mitre angles, compound mitre angles, and supplement angles Degree angle - 220 °
This PLL 360̊ cross line laser level is specially designed for precise and error-free alignment of objects throughout the room. It can measure accurately within +/- 0.4mm/m. Operating range - 20 m Comes with - 4x batteries, mm1, TT 150 tripod and soft bag