Bosch Tripod BT 170 HD PROFESSIONAL
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays) for next day Click & Collect. Orders placed Sunday 27th May will be ready for collection Tuesday 29th May - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Compatibility - GPL 5 C; GPL 5; GPL 3; GLL 2-15; GLL 3-50; GLL 3-80 P; GLL 2-80 P; GRL 400 H; GRL 300 HVG; GRL 300 HV; GRL 500 H/HV; GOL 20 G/D; GOL 26 G/D Professional. With adaptor: GLL 2-50; GLM 50; GLM 80; GLM 150; GLM 250 VF Professional
- Purpose - Better stability and accuracy for your measuring tool
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for work heights: 97.5 – 250cm
- Robust aluminium construction with high stability on any floor
- Quick locking due to Quick-Clamp-System
- High resistance to environmental influences
- 5/8" thread adapter
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This PLL 360̊ cross line laser level is specially designed for precise and error-free alignment of objects throughout the room. It can measure accurately within +/- 0.4mm/m. Operating range - 20 m Comes with - 4x batteries, mm1, TT 150 tripod and soft bag
This cordless ptd 1 thermal detector is specially designed for detecting temperature and humidity. Suitable for - Measuring mould risk, surface temperature and thermal bridges Comes with - Storage bag, battery and quick start manual Measuring accuracy - -20 to 200 °C Operating range - 1m