Bosch Tripod BT 250
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays) for next day Click & Collect. Orders placed Sunday 27th May will be ready for collection Tuesday 29th May - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Compatibility - Suitable for GCL 25; GLL 3-80 P; GLL 3-50; GLL 2-80 P; GLL 2-50; GLM 50; GLM 80; GLM 150; GLM 250 VF; GIM 60 L Professional
- Purpose - Better stability and accuracy for your measuring tool
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for work heights: 97.5 to 250cm
- 1/4" tripod thread for fast connection of all line and point laser models
- Good transportability due to low weight
- Increased stability during work
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This self levelling line laser is specially designed for flat surfaces for common levelling and alignment. It can measure accurately within 0.3mm/m. Operating range - 10 m Comes with - 3x batteries, blow mould case and bracket Compatibility - Tripod with 1/4" thread & DE0892 red beam detector