See more Grass trimmers
Bosch UniversalGrassCut 18V 260mm Cordless Grass trimmer
Features and benefits
Combines outstanding cutting performance with comfortable and easy handling. The lithium-ion technology enables short charge times, prevents any self-discharge, avoids a memory effect and ensures maximum freedom of movement as no cables are required
- The lithium-ion technology enables short charge times, prevents any self-discharge, avoids a memory effect and ensures maximum freedom of movement
- Effortless handling is facilitated by a longer adjustable auxiliary handle, new push-button for height adjustment and switching to edging function all of which can be set with a click
- Syneon chip ensures intelligently controlled energy for every project
- Flexible use is facilitated by one-click rotatable head for trimming, edging, and finishing. One-button height adjustment ensures effortless alteration
- Battery life - Can edge 8 tennis courts
|Batteries included||Battery included|
|Edging facility||Edging facility|
Does this job needed - no fuss
Amy E - 25 days ago
Not sure why this has so many negative reviews. Battery lasts 20 minutes as specified. Cuts through grass, thistles and other weeds without any issue. If the reviewers out there are comparing this to a petrol or corded trimmer then of course there is a difference between these and an electrical trimmer. For ease of use this is great as there are no trailing cables to deal with so 10 out of 10. Battery life, I would recommend using/charging 2 batteries for an over grown 200 square feet area.
Uncomfortable to use
clark thegardener - 28 days ago
Battery lasts about 20mins at most, but my main issue is as I am 6.1 tall how uncomfortable it is to use. I would suggest unless no more than 5.7 tall don't buy.
Does a good job within its limits
sd50 - 1 month ago
I have been using this for a few months. It copes very well with grass and weeds like nettles and cowparsley. Not the heaviest duty strimmer around but is perfectly adequate within its limits. Straightforward to assemble and use.
Trimmer25 - 2 months ago
I bought this a few months ago. The battery life is erratic and the trimmer doesn’t cut tough tuffs very well. I just bought the Bosch replacement line, and no instructions (and move in the manual). Very fiddly to fit and took a long time and patience. I would not recommend this trimmer. Spend more a get something better.
not fit for purpose
Matt247812 - 1 year ago
Bought this today and I will be returning tomorrow. Battery lasted all of 15 minutes and simply isn't powerful enough to cut what I need it to. Fiddly design which is both unwieldy and uncomfortable compounds an already poor performance. The are better options available most of which for a better price. Avoid.