See more Wallpaper
Boutique Gilded texture Moonstone Grasscloth Silver effect Textured Wallpaper
As the name suggests gilded texture moonstone is an opulent, richly embellished texture, resembling a grasscloth design. The deep horizontal emboss is enhanced with metallic highlights for a glamorous and luxurious look for your walls.
- Paste the wall application
- Covers minor imperfections
- Instructions for care - Sponge clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent to remove marks caused by everyday life
- Recommended for Bedroom, hallway & living room
Features and benefits
- Please note - to ensure consistent colours, it is important that every roll of wallpaper has the same batch number. At diy.com we do this for you for all home delivered orders, however be sure to double check when reserving & collecting your order in store
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Pattern match||Straight match|
|Resistant to stains||Stain resistant|
o0Mike0o - 6 months ago
The quality of the actual paper is really good.
Saying that I found it quite problematic. It has quite a big match 64cm so wastage is it soon adds up. The main problem is the match no matter what it doesn't look right it can be matched perfectly at the top then it seems to run out closer to the bottom as if it stretched. Which if you paste the wall as it says stretching shouldn't be a problem.
Also you can hang one piece and the next piece looks like it's from a totally different batch even if it's off the same roll. which is a real shame because it's a really nice paper. I don't think I could recommend this paper.
Really difficult to pattern match.
Suecam - 7 months ago
I brought this wallpaper to match the emerald grasscloth paper. Both are really hard to pattern match. I used a professional decorator and he said it was the hardest paper he has ever had to work with. Depending on the angle you are looking at the paper it can appear a different shade than the strip hung next to it even if they are from the same roll. It looks great up when viewed from the right angle and the overall effect us great but be warned you will go cross eyed trying to hang it.