See more Sample Tiles
Brindisie White Satin Ceramic Wall tile, (L)500mm (W)250mm, Sample
Our stores do not stock this product
- Not suitable for underfloor heating
- We recommend using 2 mm tile spacers for this style of tile
- Instructions for care: While cleaning, never use an abrasive or corrosive cleaning product. Avoid shocks with sharp objects, wipe with a damp cloth if necessary
Features and benefits
- Matching décor available to brighten up your room
- Recommend fitting with a minimum grout line of up to 2mm
- Recommended grout colour: Grey or white
- Recommended trim: Grey or white
This product is bad
Jayyyyyy - 2 months ago
Had delivered, the day arrived, bathroom ripped out started laying ties, instead of block I had to opt for lines, they were so bad when I returned that I had to stop the work, rush out, pick alternatives, collect 9 from home, another, 7 from Bedford and 5 from N'Hampton. Cost me a day's work. Tiles Rocked when out together. Bad, costly, stressful experience.
Thomson - 5 months ago
Very poor quality, difficult to cut, very easy to scratch. Almost each tile has some marks which are impossible to remove, they are packed and storage wrong way. Tiles has different measures so you will never get straight and nice looking spaces between. I wouldn't take them again even for free.
Difficult to work with. Difficult to live with.
Sam0701 - 8 months ago
A hard tile to cut as the material has hard bits throughout. Some boxes had a slight bow in the middle of the tile and they were difficult to hang as a result.
The white glazing doesn’t go all the way round the edge, so you spend ages grouting and regrouting to lose the dark lines.
They also mark incredibly easily from every day things like cups (not tea stains).
The worst decision I made in my whole bathroom project was buying these tiles.