See more USB Sockets
British General 13A White USB socket
Raised screwed profile socket with plastic white finish.
- Suitable for Internal use
- Only fixings included
Features and benefits
For your safety, electrical products must be installed in accordance with local building regulations. If in any doubt, or where required by the law, consult a competent person who is registered with an electrical self-certification scheme.
- Free up your sockets. Power and charge your mobile devices leaving sockets free for other appliances
- 4.2A USB output shared across both pairs of ports (2.1A Each pair)
- Charge time is dependent on the attached device(s) power requirements, and charge time may slow if both ports are used
- Smart USB - detects the charging pattern for your device, and protects against overloads
- Ideal for retrofit, sockets fit a 25mm box. Easy to install, sockets include colour coded, inline terminals to aid installation
|Power voltage supply||240V|
|Number of gangs||2|
|USB maximum current||4.2A|
Only one of each pair charges,
Prug - 7 months ago
I think I got a dud as only the left hand one of each pair of usb sockets charges, the others don't work even if nothing else is plugged in.
Wondering if it's worth my time to disconnect it and return for refund.
As other reviewers have said, it's ugly but ok for a garage where I put it.
functional but lacklustre
Sheenzpace - 3 years ago
having a usb slot is really helpful, but the design element is quite boring, dull white and completely lacklustre