See more USB Sockets
British General 4.2A Steel effect Brushed USB socket
Raised screwed profile socket with brushed brushed steel finish and grey insert.
- Suitable for Internal use
- Only fixings included
Features and benefits
For your safety, electrical products must be installed in accordance with local building regulations. If in any doubt, or where required by the law, consult a competent person who is registered with an electrical self-certification scheme.
- Free up your sockets. Power and charge your mobile devices leaving sockets free for other appliances
- 4.2A USB output shared across both pairs of ports (2.1A Each pair)
- Charge time is dependent on the attached device(s) power requirements, and charge time may slow if both ports are used
- Smart USB - detects the charging pattern for your device, and protects against overloads
- Ideal for retrofit, sockets fit a 25mm box. Easy to install, sockets include colour coded, inline terminals to aid installation
|Power voltage supply||240V|
|Number of gangs||2|
|USB maximum current||4.2A|