See more USB Sockets
British General White Double USB socket, 2 x 2.1A USB
Our stores do not stock this product
Raised screwed profile socket with shelf with plastic white finish.
- Suitable for Internal use
- Only fixings included
Features and benefits
For your safety, electrical products must be installed in accordance with local building regulations. If in any doubt, or where required by the law, consult a competent person who is registered with an electrical self-certification scheme.
- Free up your sockets. Power and charge your mobile devices leaving sockets free for other appliances
- USB output shared across both ports
- Charge time is dependent on the attached device(s) power requirements, and charge time may slow if both ports are used
- Smart USB - detects the charging pattern for your device, and protects against overloads
- Ideal for retrofit, sockets fit a 25mm box. Easy to install, sockets include colour coded, inline terminals to aid installation
|Power voltage supply||240V|
|USB maximum current||2.1A|
|Number of USB outlets||2|
Very Useful at USB 3.1a
Smudger444 - 2 years ago
Having had these BG 2gang 13amp switched sockets, with two 3.1amp USB sockets included, for several months now, I've given them a really good trial. I couldnt be happier. In the USB sockets, we are charging up large 10 inch Tablets, large Mobiles, and batteries well fast.
The 13amp switched sockets seem to be well made, we have not been let down yet. An added nice touch is to have the switch towards the outside of the plate, this makes it much easier to switch something On and Off and very much easier when adapters are in the sockets in use. Well done BG very nice design, just keep using quality components.