See more Wi-Fi Extenders
BT Wi-Fi extender 300
This wi-fi extender extends the range of your existing wi-fi to provide greater coverage, improve connectivity and help eliminate wi-fi black spots.
- Data Transfer Rate - Up to 300 MB/s
- Comes with - 1x Wi-Fi extender 300, 1x RJ-45 Ethernet cable and quick start guide
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Security - WPA (TKIP), WPA2 (AES), WPA+WPA2
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
Features and Benefits
- Works with all Broadband suppliers to ensure you can make the most of your Broadband
- Simple push-button Wi-Fi connection set up with Hotspot ideal for boosting Wi-Fi quickly
- Allows for multiple HD / 3D video streaming for the whole family to enjoy
- Greater reliability and speed for faster downloads and online gaming
- Includes Ethernet RJ-45 port to connect wired devices
- Power consumption: 12W operation
|Wireless||Wired & wireless|
|Operating range||Up to 300 m|
Useless, Garbage , waste of money
Kodak - 1 year ago
Got it to link up with my BT hub at home , tried the WPS button several times - did not work - tried the cable connection did not work ( ohh by the way, no cable included in the box, despite it saying so here ) tried all the ways in the instructions, without any luck, my devices could find the Extender, but extender would not connect at all to the BT hub - Total waste of time - now going to take it outside and speak to it nicely with a 2lb lump hammer !!! can not be bothered going back for my £20 , am that annoyed
Easy set up, difficult placement
Gigi1987 - 2 years ago
I purchased this product yesterday and plugged it in and got it to connect with the WPS very easily, I then set about loving it between 6 plug points in my home.
I never get wifi in my kitchen and so tried there first - which was to far, so headed down the corridor and tried my bedroom, which was to close. There are no plug points in between, so tried resetting my router and the wifi extender, luckily this did the trick and the plug in my room sat one above the perfect position.
It has allowed me to use the wifi in my kitchen, but only at 2g speed rather than 5g.
Some have said that your devices will pick up the Ext2 wifi signal over your normal wifi. I haven't found this to be the case. But think I should have gone for the 1200 if I'd wanted to pick up my 5g signal.
Definitely a good buy
Does the job; no hassle
Iwishiwasangus - 2 years ago
Just bought today and extremely happy. Very easy to set up and provided just the boost we needed. Whole house now covered.