See more Plasterboard
Bullfix Universal Heavy Duty Plasterboard Fixings - Starter Kit
Sold & shipped by Insight Retail Limited
Bullfix Heavy Duty Plasterboard Fixings are a revolutionary way of hanging heavy objects to plasterboard, including TV brackets, radiators, shelves and cupboards. They are strong because of their smart and reliable patented wing design, which easily hook behind any plasterboard, including Stud, Dot and Dab, and Insulated Plasterbaoard. The starter kit is provided with a 20mm drill bit, screws and fixings for ease of installation. Holds up to 116kg*.
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Not fire resistant
Features and benefits
- Universal use – Fixings are versatile and can be used on any plasterboard fitting type such as Dot & Dab (Only 7mm cavity is required), Stud Walls and even Insulated Plasterboard. (Standard thickness 12.5mm – 16mm)
- Strong and reliable - The patented design features wings that open in the plasterboard cavity, providing strength and reliability up to 116kg*. Pack contains a 20mm drill bit, 10 fixings with collars and 10 5mm x 20mm screws (or use any 5mm screw)
- Easy-to-use - Quick and easy to install by following 5 simple steps. By using a standard 20mm drill bit, you can reliably secure any heavy items to plasterboard.
- Perfect for Hanging Heavy Objects – Securely and safely hang heavy objects to plasterboard (up to 116kg max. shear load on 15mm plasterboard) , uses include shelves, tv stands, mirrors, radiators and kitchen cupboards
- Dependable - Never guess if a wall anchor has opened properly again! Thanks to the intuitive design, you cannot screw into a Bullfix fixing if the wings haven’t fully opened
- Strong and reliable - Holds up to 116kg*
- Easy to install in five simple steps
- Patented smart wing design. Use on stud, dot & dab and insulated plasterboard. Only 7mm cavity required. The complete kit for your DIY project. Rely on Bullfix to hold strong - up to 116kg*. Not sure on your plasterboard type - Trust Bullfix. Neat and discreet at only 20mm wide. Check out our useful 'How To' Video