C24 Carcassing Timber (T)45mm (W)220mm (L)4800mm
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
This item is only available for purchase in store or by calling
0300 303 4481
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Tanalith E
- Strength graded to C24 specification for structural applications
Features and Benefits
- Treated to help prolong the timber's life and protect against rot or insect attack
- For constructional applications both internally & externally where a grade stamp is specified such as: house extensions, loft conversions, floor joists above DPC & suspended decking joists.
- Slow grown & kiln dried to make it more stable & easier to work with.
- Regularised for uniformity with rounded edges for easy handling.
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
|Location||Internal & external|
|Timber approval||PEFC approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
Broadly speaking, timber comes in three different types: construction timber, finishing timber and decorative timber. It's generally more expensive than man-made boards, which come in lots of varieties with a whole range of uses.
Always try to choose timber that's been certified by an independent organisation like the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) as this means the wood has been sourced sustainably. If there is any wood or paper in a B&Q product, we make sure it meets legal, social and environmental standards. Find out more about our Forest Friendly Promise.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery