Canadian Spa Alberta SF 6 person Hot tub
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Alberta SF Hot tub is the perfect way to indulge in some luxury in the comfort of your own garden.
- Total Number of Spa Jets - 57
- Comes with - Hard top cover, 2 X 50 sq ft Microban Glacier filter, steps
- With assembly service
- Guarantee - 2 year
Features and Benefits
Features multi-coloured LED mood lighting, cascading waterfall, ozone water purification system, and built-in aromatherapy canister.
- Equipped with Bluetooth audio and two speakers
- Ozone water purification system along with 50 sq ft filtration ensures crystal clear water
- Delivery and installed: Requires a level existing patio or 3” to 4" concrete base and 230 V/32 Amp RCD breaker and cable fitted prior to delivery.
- This product includes delivery to the location where it is to be installed, as well as some installation actions. Delivery of the spa requires a clear route (minimum 3m height, 95cm width) to location where it is to be installed. The spa must be installed on a level existing patio or a 3” to 4" thick concrete base that can support the weight of the spa containing water
- Delivery charges don't include crane hire or road closures if these are required. For your spa to be installed on the day of delivery, you need to arrange for a qualified electrician to be present at delivery and have installed a 32A cable, single phase with the appropriate gauge coming from an RCD, with live, neutral & earth wires available. The installers will test the spa on same day as delivery with the cable you provide but your electrician needs to sign off the installation before use
- If you have any questions regarding the purchase, delivery or installation of your spa please contact Canadian Spa of 01293 812 047 before purchasing.
|Litre capacity (L)||1300L|
|Safety feature||Anti-entrapment system|
|Number of seats||6 person|
Help & Advice
If you’re looking for a new and exciting way to experience your outdoor space, consider installing a hot tub (also known as spas). You can indulge in some ultimate garden luxury with models that feature LED mood lighting, MP3 sound systems, and a multitude of designs, seating configurations and jet options.
Hot tubs are a great addition to any outdoor space – offering different experiences depending on what you’re looking for. Most of our hot tubs are designed to provide ultimate relaxation so you can sit back, chill out and enjoy the bubbles. But we also have a few that can help you to keep fit too. This guide will explain the different types and features to help you find the right spa for you
Before you begin
There are a few practical considerations to go through before you buy a hot tub.
How much space is available?
The first things to think about are where you want to put your hot tub and what the access to your garden is like. This might affect the kind of hot tub you can go for.
Our acrylic spas are delivered fully assembled so you must have clear, straight access to the spot where you want to have your spa. The access with most of our acrylic spas should be at least 90centimetres (cm) wide and 3metres (m) high, (the Niagara model requires 1m width due to depth). Because portable spas are assembled onsite, access doesn’t pose the same issue.
Who will be using the hot tub?
Hot tubs are great for socialising, so think about how many people you want to be able to fit in it. We have compact models that are designed for two people, like the Yukon 2 seater spa, right the way up to swim spas that can fit up to 15 people with a dedicated swimming lane.
How is the spa installed?
All our acrylic spas include delivery and professional installation. The spa must be installed on a level, existing patio or a concrete base that is at least 15cm thick. The hot tub can be sited on decking so long as it's properly supported to the equivalent strength. The hot tub will be installed along with any accessories, then filled and finally the installation expert will show you how to use the spa controls and chemicals.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This bottom mount cover lifter from Canadian Spa, makes removing your spa cover a quick and simple. Manufactured from a high quality aluminium alloy, this cover lifter is mounted directly to your hot tub. Suitable for- Toronto 44 jet 5hp pump hot tub, Yukon 2 person spa plug and play ...
Relax on the sofa while your friends and family enjoy the spa. It features an attractive wicker finish, constructed of a durable, weather resistant, synthetic rattan over a rust-proof and heavy gauge aluminium frame. Suitable for: Hot tubs & spas Weight (kg): 11.58kg Weight (g) - 11577 g
The wicker spa step features double steps constructed of a slip resistant synthetic wood with an attractive wicker rattan finish along the border of the step. Multiple steps can be combined with our square spa surround corner steps to create a wrap around effect around the perimeter of your spa. ...