See more Portable Spas
Canadian Spa Rio Grande V2 4 person Portable spa
This Rio Grand Portable spa is the perfect way to indulge in some luxury in the comfort of your own garden.
- Total Number of Spa Jets - 125
- Comes with - Includes locking inflatable cover, thermal blanket and 2 filters
- Assembly required
Features and Benefits
The Rio Grande 2 offers individuality, environmental friendliness and maximum flexibility. All in all a great way to relax and unwind from the stressful hustle and bustle of everyday life. The Rio Grande 2 portable spa is a unique design that allows the spa to be placed virtually anywhere enabling you to enjoy what was once an occasional luxury, every day of the year. Soothing scents provided by our new aromatherapy system will allow you to drift into the tranquillity of your own garden sanctuary. The spa controls allow you adjust the temperature and operate the massage function to your preference with a choice of three levels of intensity.
- The control unit incorporates a pump, motor and heater into a single unit. The filtered water is warmed using a heat jacket technology, reducing energy consumption to an absolute minimum and helping keep your heater free from scale. The rigid foam walls provide unbeatable insulation and ensures the spa is suitable for use in all climates
- Lightweight, easy to use, simple to install. There are no access restriction as to where you can install it. The spa can be carried through a standard door piece by piece with ease and assembled at your chosen location
- The Rio Grande 2 can be assembled in just 15 minutes by almost anyone, requiring no tools. (Time to fill the spa with a standard garden hose will vary depending on the hose pressure at your property)
- The soft but firm foam walls makes the Rio Grande 2 as cosy and comfortable as a leather sofa whichever position you choose and thanks to its low non slip textured rim it is even easy to get in and out of
- The Rio Grande 2 is a Plug & Play hot tub meaning that you can plug the Rio Grande’s 3 pin plug into a standard 13 amp outdoor socket (7m cable length from control unit). There is no special electrical installation is required to set up your spa
- The Rio Grande 2 is equipped with a self-contained control unit, muffling any noise from the air blower
- The automatic filtration function of the Rio Grande 2’s Microban anti-bacterial filtration aids intensive and hygienic water purification so that you can relax in crystal clear, high-quality water every time you take a soak
- Due to the superior insulation, you would heat the spa from garden hose temperature initially but then the Rio Grande 2 will kick out the heater and maintain the temperature intelligently within 1C, leaving the spa to run automatically 24/7 - the most efficient way to run. This means after the initial heat, the spa is ready whenever you are
- Come rain or shine, no matter whether it is freezing cold or red hot – the durable vinyl, the robust outer material of the Rio Grande 2’s liner, can withstand almost any weather conditions
- A 29 inch depth makes the Rio Grande 2 one of the deepest portable spas in our range, allowing you to better submerge the high tension areas such as your neck and shoulders
|Litre capacity (L)||800L|
|Number of seats||4 person|
The very best spa we’ve ever bought
MikeJillC - yesterday
We have had portable spa’s for 10 years. We have always gone for the lower end budget spa and invariably ended up being disappointed. The bladders balloon, the control units fail and the bladders puncture so easily. We bought this one seven months ago and are beyond delighted. It is so much more economical to run and the water quality is so much easier to maintain. A massive, massive thumbs up to Canadian Spa. On top of the super quality, their customer service department are a dream to deal with. Thank you so much
Good quality energy efficient spa
Nott1 - 3 days ago
Bought this spa on 1st May from B&Q, had a few issues with the courier company as they lost 1 of the boxes but Canadian Spa customer service was brilliant and sent out a replacement next day. The spa is brilliant, took around 12hrs to heat up and its so nice getting in after a long day at work, even my little boy loves bobbing around in his rubber ring. We have it set to 38 degrees which is fine for us and plenty big enough for me, my husband and little boy. The depth is perfect, I'm 5'3 and may even decide to get a booster cushion yet. In terms of energy, we had a spike whilst it was heating but now has settled down and can't really notice much difference thanks to how well insulated it is. The only issue we had was having a leak when first set it up due to one of the factory pipes not being tight enough so I'd recommend checking all the pipes before filling. Overall its a great spa and very pleased with it.
Archerman - 9 months ago
We bought this hot tub after much looking around at what was available. After placing the order we were amazed that it arrived within 2 days (the invoice said it would be within 7 working days, but we never expected 2). Spent Saturday installing it, but when we turned it on, water was leaking from the back. Drained it and checked the connections,all ok. filled it again, still leaking. Emailed Canadian Spa for advice late Saturday night, had a reply waiting for me Sunday morning. Sent evidence, and no quible - a replacement liner was received a few days later. The new hot tub now looks great, works great (specially with this hot weather), everything we could want. Thanks to the customer support team for sorting things out so promptly. Great service.
Phil26 - 10 months ago
We bought the Rio Grande hot tub about a month ago and can honestly say it’s amazed us how good it is. It was ordered on the B&Q website and was delivered within 48 hours. It took around 45 minutes to set up and around 18 hours to heat. The running cost has surprised us as it is so economical. I would say it costs about 70p per day (@ 13p per kw). It is used everyday. We did buy the hard top cover which does make a big difference to the running cost.
As for Canadian Spa customer service staff, they are excellent. Any query we’ve had has been answered straightaway and they are so friendly and helpful.
The great thing about this particular design of hot tub is that it is designed for all year round use in below 0 temperatures.
FAB Hot Tub
Lou3 - 1 year ago
We have always wanted a hot tub, but didn't want an inflatable, and didn't really have the space or the money for one of the fixed / permanent "swishy" tubs. Then I saw these rigid foam ones from Canadian Spa in B&Q and thought...... oohhh....perhaps we can have a nice tub without costing the earth..... ? And we did.... how pleased are we with our choice :0)
Ordering with B&Q was very quick and painless, and far cheaper than buying direct from Canadian Spa, especially if you know of anyone with the Diamond discount card. The Spa was delivered within 48 hours.... ( I hadn't even finished my base !!! lol ) superfast service, efficient as everything was with my dealings with Canadian Spa customer care.
Assembling the spa, defiantly takes two people, and a lot longer than fifteen minutes, but we were taking our time to make sure we did everything as per instruction.... although to be fair I don't think the booklet is very comprehensive, but there are u tube videos which were very helpful, and also Canadian Spa, customer support say they are also in the process of sorting an instructional video, which I think will be great, especially for people who have had no previous hot tub experience.
After assembled the spa looks brill, and is really sturdy, and having the extra height of the water makes a real difference. We have put rubber jigsaw mats under the spa which make a tremendous difference in comfort when sitting in the spa, if you don't buy any other seating and will help with economy and retaining the heat in the winter.
We had a few teething problems, but all sorted immediately by Canadian Spa, cannot fault there customer care and knowledge. It takes a little while to get used to your spa, and getting the chemical balance right, but again the customer care was always there if you needed it, and there is a more comprehensive guide to chemical / balance and problems / solutions on there website, than in the instruction manual if you get stuck.
We also purchased the hardtop as we want to use it all round and the savings on economy are worth it in the long run, and it looks great :0) .....also purchased the deluxe chemical kit, which has everything in it, and although looks expensive because of the small amounts of the chemicals used is gonna last ages.
I know these spas are more expensive than the inflatable spa's but you do get what you pay for, we are so pleased with ours, and don't regret our purchase... we have now been using the spa for 2 months... I am in it most days or evenings, I find it helps with all my aches and pains, is so relaxing and great fun.... ..
What more can I say, if you've always wanted one.... Go For it.......