Canadian Spa Rio Grande V2 4 person Portable spa
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Rio Grand Portable spa is the perfect way to indulge in some luxury in the comfort of your own garden.
- Total Number of Spa Jets - 125
- Comes with - Includes locking inflatable cover, thermal blanket and 2 filters
- Assembly required
Features and Benefits
The Rio Grande 2 offers individuality, environmental friendliness and maximum flexibility. All in all a great way to relax and unwind from the stressful hustle and bustle of everyday life. The Rio Grande 2 portable spa is a unique design that allows the spa to be placed virtually anywhere enabling you to enjoy what was once an occasional luxury, every day of the year. Soothing scents provided by our new aromatherapy system will allow you to drift into the tranquillity of your own garden sanctuary. The spa controls allow you adjust the temperature and operate the massage function to your preference with a choice of three levels of intensity.
- The control unit incorporates a pump, motor and heater into a single unit. The filtered water is warmed using a heat jacket technology, reducing energy consumption to an absolute minimum and helping keep your heater free from scale. The rigid foam walls provide unbeatable insulation and ensures the spa is suitable for use in all climates
- Lightweight, easy to use, simple to install. There are no access restriction as to where you can install it. The spa can be carried through a standard door piece by piece with ease and assembled at your chosen location
- The Rio Grande 2 can be assembled in just 15 minutes by almost anyone, requiring no tools. (Time to fill the spa with a standard garden hose will vary depending on the hose pressure at your property)
- The soft but firm foam walls makes the Rio Grande 2 as cosy and comfortable as a leather sofa whichever position you choose and thanks to its low non slip textured rim it is even easy to get in and out of
- The Rio Grande 2 is a Plug & Play hot tub meaning that you can plug the Rio Grande’s 3 pin plug into a standard 13 amp outdoor socket (7m cable length from control unit). There is no special electrical installation is required to set up your spa
- The Rio Grande 2 is equipped with a self-contained control unit, muffling any noise from the air blower
- The automatic filtration function of the Rio Grande 2’s Microban anti-bacterial filtration aids intensive and hygienic water purification so that you can relax in crystal clear, high-quality water every time you take a soak
- Due to the superior insulation, you would heat the spa from garden hose temperature initially but then the Rio Grande 2 will kick out the heater and maintain the temperature intelligently within 1C, leaving the spa to run automatically 24/7 - the most efficient way to run. This means after the initial heat, the spa is ready whenever you are
- Come rain or shine, no matter whether it is freezing cold or red hot – the durable vinyl, the robust outer material of the Rio Grande 2’s liner, can withstand almost any weather conditions
- A 29 inch depth makes the Rio Grande 2 one of the deepest portable spas in our range, allowing you to better submerge the high tension areas such as your neck and shoulders
|Litre capacity (L)||800L|
|Number of seats||4 person|
Help & Advice
If you’re looking for a new and exciting way to experience your outdoor space, consider installing a hot tub (also known as spas). You can indulge in some ultimate garden luxury with models that feature LED mood lighting, MP3 sound systems, and a multitude of designs, seating configurations and jet options.
Hot tubs are a great addition to any outdoor space – offering different experiences depending on what you’re looking for. Most of our hot tubs are designed to provide ultimate relaxation so you can sit back, chill out and enjoy the bubbles. But we also have a few that can help you to keep fit too. This guide will explain the different types and features to help you find the right spa for you
Before you begin
There are a few practical considerations to go through before you buy a hot tub.
How much space is available?
The first things to think about are where you want to put your hot tub and what the access to your garden is like. This might affect the kind of hot tub you can go for.
Our acrylic spas are delivered fully assembled so you must have clear, straight access to the spot where you want to have your spa. The access with most of our acrylic spas should be at least 90centimetres (cm) wide and 3metres (m) high, (the Niagara model requires 1m width due to depth). Because portable spas are assembled onsite, access doesn’t pose the same issue.
Who will be using the hot tub?
Hot tubs are great for socialising, so think about how many people you want to be able to fit in it. We have compact models that are designed for two people, like the Yukon 2 seater spa, right the way up to swim spas that can fit up to 15 people with a dedicated swimming lane.
How is the spa installed?
All our acrylic spas include delivery and professional installation. The spa must be installed on a level, existing patio or a concrete base that is at least 15cm thick. The hot tub can be sited on decking so long as it's properly supported to the equivalent strength. The hot tub will be installed along with any accessories, then filled and finally the installation expert will show you how to use the spa controls and chemicals.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
An essential accessory for any Rio Grande or Grand Rapids or inflatable portable spa owner. These moulded foam head rests can be placed anywhere around the perimeter of the spa for ultimate comfort and flexibility. Comes with 2x headrest and 1x cup holder Suitable for- Grand rapids spa & hot ...
Service includes- identifying and fixing issues with your spa and general maintenance checks. (Cost of replacement parts and repair procedure quoted separately) 1 year service guarantee Suitable for most major hot tub brands (excluding portable spas)
This deluxe Chemical Kit is an excellent addition to any spa and provides you with the essential + extended water chemistry solutions to keep your spa balanced in any scenario. Comes with 800gm chlorinating granules, 1kg spa shock, 750gm pH up, 1kg pH down, 750gm alkalinity boost, 500 ml foam ...