See more Portable Spas
Canadian Spa Rio Grande V2 Swim spa
This Rio Grand Portable spa is the perfect way to indulge in some luxury in the comfort of your own garden.
- Total Number of jets - 125
- Included - Includes locking inflatable cover, thermal blanket & 2x filters
- Assembly required
Features and benefits
The Rio Grande 2 offers individuality, environmental friendliness and maximum flexibility. All in all a great way to relax and unwind from the stressful hustle and bustle of everyday life. The Rio Grande 2 portable spa is a unique design that allows the spa to be placed virtually anywhere enabling you to enjoy what was once an occasional luxury, every day of the year. Soothing scents provided by our new aromatherapy system will allow you to drift into the tranquillity of your own garden sanctuary. The spa controls allow you adjust the temperature and operate the massage function to your preference with a choice of three levels of intensity.
- The control unit incorporates a pump, motor and heater into a single unit. The filtered water is warmed using a heat jacket technology, reducing energy consumption to an absolute minimum and helping keep your heater free from scale. The rigid foam walls provide unbeatable insulation and ensures the spa is suitable for use in all climates
- Lightweight, easy to use, simple to install. There are no access restriction as to where you can install it. The spa can be carried through a standard door piece by piece with ease and assembled at your chosen location
- The Rio Grande 2 can be assembled in just 15 minutes by almost anyone, requiring no tools. (Time to fill the spa with a standard garden hose will vary depending on the hose pressure at your property)
- The soft but firm foam walls makes the Rio Grande 2 as cosy and comfortable as a leather sofa whichever position you choose and thanks to its low non slip textured rim it is even easy to get in and out of
- The Rio Grande 2 is a Plug & Play hot tub meaning that you can plug the Rio Grande’s 3 pin plug into a standard 13 amp outdoor socket (7m cable length from control unit). There is no special electrical installation is required to set up your spa
- The Rio Grande 2 is equipped with a self-contained control unit, muffling any noise from the air blower
- The automatic filtration function of the Rio Grande 2’s Microban anti-bacterial filtration aids intensive and hygienic water purification so that you can relax in crystal clear, high-quality water every time you take a soak
- Due to the superior insulation, you would heat the spa from garden hose temperature initially but then the Rio Grande 2 will kick out the heater and maintain the temperature intelligently within 1C, leaving the spa to run automatically 24/7 - the most efficient way to run. This means after the initial heat, the spa is ready whenever you are
- Come rain or shine, no matter whether it is freezing cold or red hot – the durable vinyl, the robust outer material of the Rio Grande 2’s liner, can withstand almost any weather conditions
- A 29 inch depth makes the Rio Grande 2 one of the deepest portable spas in our range, allowing you to better submerge the high tension areas such as your neck and shoulders
|Location||Internal & external|
|Number of seats||4|
|Residual current device (RCD)||RCD protection|
Fab spa - even after a year!
zorgsmum - 5 months ago
We bought this in January 2019, after using a far inferior (other brand) inflatable. Wow, what a difference getting this one made! It feels so solid, at a fraction of the price, heats up faster, stays hot longer, and is just amazing. We love being able to use it in all weathers (and it's especially good fun in snow). Wish we'd gone straight for this one to start with, and not bothered with the inflatable. We've just purchased the hard replacement lid, so can't wait to see what a difference that makes to the heat retention.
Better than V1 but still full of problems
DavidRav - 7 months ago
I had two Version 1’s of the Swift Spa, and both spas had numerous failings with the pump which meant it being away on repair all the time. The seams then failed on both and couldn’t be repaired. I bought the version 2 (V2) hoping things would be better but like the first two, just out of the 12 month warranty it started leaking around one of the pipe joints on the inner skin. Leaks are realistically not repairable(believe me I have tried the very best aqua cement glues to no avail). My V2 is now leaking as mentioned, and the non return valve is not closing and water is coming back out the air inlet which isn’t water right. Non return valve is inside the lining where bubble come out in the spa and not accessible for repair meaning it’s now unusable.
Expensive to run
ANDYC1951 - 1 year ago
Bought May 2018 electric bill shot up £120 per month when it was switched on i am now selling it due to this unforseen extra cost
The very best spa we’ve ever bought
MikeJillC - 1 year ago
We have had portable spa’s for 10 years. We have always gone for the lower end budget spa and invariably ended up being disappointed. The bladders balloon, the control units fail and the bladders puncture so easily. We bought this one seven months ago and are beyond delighted. It is so much more economical to run and the water quality is so much easier to maintain. A massive, massive thumbs up to Canadian Spa. On top of the super quality, their customer service department are a dream to deal with. Thank you so much
Good quality energy efficient spa
Nott1 - 1 year ago
Bought this spa on 1st May from B&Q, had a few issues with the courier company as they lost 1 of the boxes but Canadian Spa customer service was brilliant and sent out a replacement next day. The spa is brilliant, took around 12hrs to heat up and its so nice getting in after a long day at work, even my little boy loves bobbing around in his rubber ring. We have it set to 38 degrees which is fine for us and plenty big enough for me, my husband and little boy. The depth is perfect, I'm 5'3 and may even decide to get a booster cushion yet. In terms of energy, we had a spike whilst it was heating but now has settled down and can't really notice much difference thanks to how well insulated it is. The only issue we had was having a leak when first set it up due to one of the factory pipes not being tight enough so I'd recommend checking all the pipes before filling. Overall its a great spa and very pleased with it.