See more Acrylic spas
Canadian Spa Toronto Special Edition 6 person Hot tub
This special edition Toronto hot tub delivers double the massage performance of the original Toronto spa – so you can enjoy all the benefits of a luxury spa experience in the comfort of your own garden.
- Number of jets - 44
Features and benefits
The Toronto special edition spa has something for everyone – a sculpted therapy seat, a roomy lounger and a corner nook for friends. It features forty four jets with adjustable air controls for added pressure and a built-in aromatherapy system. There’s room for up to six people to unwind in the Toronto hot tub.
- Provides a variety of seating options including a hydrotherapy seat, a relaxing lounger and a corner seat
- 2x 5HP (15amp) pumps delivering double the massage performance of the original Toronto
- Mountain Pure™ self-clean spa - Auto-cleaning water sanitation system with ozone purification and 100 square foot filtration to sift contaminants from the water. Spa filters are made from rigid and long-lasting 100% polyester Reemay filter fibres
- Bluetooth enabled music system including 2x waterproof retractable speakers. Built-in high quality amplifier delivering high volume with clear acoustics & Aurora™ premium LED mood lighting system
- Brand new Blackout insulation with high-density closed cell foam, foam curtain and infrared reflective material lining each of the cabinets – along with a 5x3 tapered locking spa cover which is designed for Canadian winters
- Energy efficient heat reclamation system – Canadian Spa Company uses a unique combination of innovations to prevent heat loss and recycles water to save money and energy. 3.0 kW Balboa heater with smart sensors (shuts off heater within half a centigrade). High-quality tough triple layer insulation with IR reflection + thermal transfer blocker package on shell, cabinet and base
- Delivered & installed. Requires a level existing patio or 3 to 4" concrete base and 230 V/32 Amp RCD breaker and cable fitted prior to delivery
- Delivery of the spa requires a clear route (minimum 3m height, 4m width) to location where it is to be installed. The spa must be installed on a level existing patio or 15cm concrete base that can support the weight of the spa containing water
- Delivery charges don't include crane hire or road closures if these are required. For your spa to be installed on the day of delivery, you need to arrange for a qualified electrician to be present at delivery and have installed a 32A cable, single phase with the appropriate gauge coming from an RCD, with live, neutral & earth wires available. The installers will test the spa on same day as delivery with the cable you provide but your electrician needs to sign off the installation before use
- If you have any questions regarding the purchase, delivery or installation of your spa please contact Canadian Spa of 01293 812 047 before purchasing.
|Location||Indoor & outdoor|
|Number of seats||6|
|Safety feature||Anti-entrapment system|
hihi23 - 4 months ago
I love it already even though its still in the box!
Fantastic service all round red
JH2021 - 7 months ago
Buying a spa can be quite a challenge, particularly when you have no prior experience and there are a range of suppliers and brands all claiming to have the edge over their competitors. Having a budget in mind helped but what we were looking for was a reputable North American company with a long history of producing quality, long lasting hot tubs at a reasonable price. Having look at Canadian Spa initially (b&q) we continued our research elsewhere and nothing was comparable to the Toronto spa for size, quality and price. As we had a few questions, we contacted the customer service centre at Canadian Spa and the gentleman was happy to answer these in a confident and reassuring manner. Again, with this improved knowledge we continued our research elsewhere but still nothing could match the Toronto spa prompting us to go ahead with the purchase. Arranging payment through b&q and then delivery through Canadian Spa was a seamless process. The added bonus was we were offered an upgrade to the Toronto Special Edition for a small, additional cost. As since been proven, this was a great decision as the extra pump provides fantastic power to the jets. Tony, who arranged everything for us was fantastic, even managing to get us an earlier delivery slot than scheduled as it was my wife’s birthday! On delivery, Gary and his co-worker were superb. Despite the time being 4pm and a long drive back to Derbyshire ahead of them, they were in no hurry as you might expect - taking the time to explain and demonstrate the functions of the tub, the different cleaning materials needed and tips to maintain the tub for longevity as well as installing the tub in exactly the position asked for. Whilst it is early days, the whole process from buying the tub to delivery to our first dip has been stress free and we would highly recommend this company and hot tub!
LemonSeahorse - 7 months ago
Just taken delivery of one of these. I’m still finding my way around being able to switch all the jets off as it seems to be running 24/7. But apart from that it looks great in my garden. Had 4 adults in it for a couple of hours. We took turns changing seats. Retained the heat very well only dropped 0.5 degrees in that time. Cost to run is the same as our old lay z spa at this point. So about £3 a day. Looks really stylish, pumps are strong even with all of them on. Bluetooth speakers brilliant feature hooks to my iPhone really well. Lights look great at night. Really pleased with our purchase having traded up from inflatables after 5 years. This years staycation present too ourselves!
PaulPC - 8 months ago
I did a lot of research over the last year, to decide if buying this hot tub was the right thing to do, and in the process asked numerous questions via email to Xavier at Canadian Spa, who is very knowledgeable and gave me excellent and rapid support, even on a bank holiday.
I then ordered it via the Weston branch of B&Q where Jane was very helpful, and the order was quickly acknowledged by Canadian Spa, where Tony was very helpful & supportive, who then arranged for the delivery & installation.
Craig & Anthony were very friendly, and did an excellent job with the installation, taking great care not to damage any of my new Patio tiles, and even helped me put my back gate back on.
They wired up the tub up, filled it up, then set it up for me, and i have to say that i am very pleased with it, so i have no regrets in buying this Hot Tub and would recommend it and Canadian Spa & B&Q for their great product & support.
The Grandchildren also love it, and its a challenge getting them out of it now, but at least i guess we will see even more of them now:)
I like the way you can lower the water temperature, so you can use it at say 28c on a really hot day, just so we have a nice cooling pool at hand, after baking on a sun lounger, or raise the temperature as needed for the full usual hot tub experience. You can turn off all the pumps and have complete silence, or have full power jet experience, with every jet being fully adjustable. iPhone & iWatch connects easily to the Bluetooth and the speakers perform great.
I also bought the Rattan steps and i've just ordered a safety handrail, although not essential, but just for that extra bit of reassurance when getting in and out.